Prediction League - Match day 10 results & tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
In Group A, pork pie fox wins a very high-scoring first-versus-second game against foxybru. bru manages to stay second after Orifice is beaten by Bobbins, who draws level on points. Blaarev and Joe_Fox also rack up big scores to remain fifth and sixth. OldGit and fox58 win walkovers to climb above SJN, who has a nightmare against Blaby blue blood. B3 remains 13th but closes the gap on Xowie, while camberwell stays on his tail with a win over Dunmow. No movement for Dunmow or RotherhamFox93, who both slump to hefty defeats.

Group A Match day 10.png

Group A Match day 10 League table.png

In Group B, Jeff and Motown continue their undefeated streaks. Jeff gets past the 1000-point marker with a win over GazLCFC, whose score would have won most other games. Motown has a much easier time against Blue Maniac, who slips to sixth. jb5000 moves up to third with a big win over Mawsley. bocadillo and DesertFox also score in three figures and move above Maniac. jas123 and give_us_a_wave move above Dorset and Gaz, who both lose despite scoring well. glyn and spion are overtaken by GodWears9. Some movement in the bottom four as beaumontfox picks up her first win - against a no-shower.

Group B Match day 10.png

Group B Match day 10 League table.png

Well, some people are certainly doing something very right. I'm sure that no-one was scoring 120+ in the first few weeks, now several people are doing it regularly. I wish I could join them. Anyhow, bloody North Ferriby United.
Well done Bobbins.

Well, some people are certainly doing something very right. I'm sure that no-one was scoring 120+ in the first few weeks, now several people are doing it regularly. I wish I could join them. Anyhow, bloody North Ferriby United.
Well done Bobbins.
Some people have definitely worked out how to do it. I don't think I'm one of them.

Oh, some of you may have noticed that I've recorded all void matches as 0-0 draws, but haven't awarded any league points for them. All the different numbers in the 'P' column were annoying me.

Oh, some of you may have noticed that I've recorded all void matches as 0-0 draws, but haven't awarded any league points for them. All the different numbers in the 'P' column were annoying me.
What if Spion fails with his safe 5 pointer and ends up with a 0-0 scoreline against his non-showing opponent? Will he get one point and his "opponent" no points?

Well done Bobbins.

Thanks mate. I can't believe my league position as my points are never that high. I guess you only have to beat what's put in front of you though and a couple of walkovers have helped (I almost lost one of them)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00