Prediction League - NEW SEASON - WEEK ONE results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Last season's Prem champ and Fizzy champ both get narrow wins, as does the Fizzy's runner-up. But Brauny's chaser in last season's Prem falls badly at home to Willlow, who goes clear at the top thanks to his double bonus point effort.

Desert, the ex-frog and Singth forget what day it is and miss an opportunity to get some points on the board.

p1.JPG

p1tab.JPG

Mixed fortunes for the four clubs promoted from last season's Chumps; runners-up MOUNTSORREL hit 25 to top the table, but the other three all lose - only the no-show clubs stopping Chumps champ Harbro from being rock-bottom.

f1.JPG

f1tab.JPG

Last edited:
Top-scoring division this week but there's a bit of sublime-to-the- ridiculous about performances in the Chumps. On the one hand we have Joe_, whose 26-point return from only ten games can only be considered as excellent; he also risks a heavy points deduction however if he repeats his impatient PMing of Prediction League headquarters. At the other end of the spectrum though we have new-bot Scarbs, who successfully managed to avoid getting a single score or result correct - believe me; that takes some doing!

Brown Nose finds himself in the bottom half despite winning - all due to his comparatively low winning score and the bonus points awarded to the evenly matched ashmeister and enderby.

c1.JPG

c1tab.JPG

Last edited:
8th in the top flight... I have a nose bleed.

Top-scoring division this week but there's a bit of sublime-to-the- ridiculous about performances in the Chumps. On the one hand we have Joe_, whose 26-point return from only ten games can only be considered as excellent; he also risks a heavy points deduction however if he repeats his impatient PMing of Prediction League headquarters.

Apologies Boc, I just got excited with my score that's all.

Top of the league and best in any league so far - whoohoo!

... pity about last minute goals at Bristol and Peterborough (Boc could have gone to this entertaining game)...

I was so bloody furious that all I wanted to do was get home before I exploded.

Did you have a baking soda vindaloo the night before?

poor start but still a long way to go

great work Boc:038:

Sorry forgot to say...

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

Might as well make the most of it because I wont be top by the end of the next set of fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69