Prediction League - WEEK EIGHTEEN - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
With a fair sprinkling of 3s and 4s on the Championship and a couple of surprise results, this is (with one notable exception) a low-scoring week in the Prediction League:

p18.JPG

f18.JPG

c18.JPG

Tables at post #8

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK EIGHTEEN - scores so far

I need to clarify what happens in the event of an abandoned game - the Plymouth v Barnsley game was abandoned after about an hour on Saturday. The standard Treble Chance rule is thus:

If a Match is abandoned TNFP will use the score at the time when it is abandoned as the final Result.

I see no reason why this rule should not apply to this Prediction League and Cup competitions.

In the case of a game that does not start, I have no intention of following the pools companies in asking a panel to predict what the result would have been: Postponed games will continue to count as void.

I will write these points into the rules later.

only 3 points:icon_redf

only 3 points:icon_redf

Same here :icon_redf I cant believe how poor I was either. I could say I felt sorry for Homer as he needed the points more than me :icon_wink

spionfox got an amazing 20 points so my son scoring 2 :icon_redf -on his behalf -didnt stand a chance

Last edited:

Walkover in the local derby, not good enough...

p18tab.JPG

f18tab.JPG

c18tab.JPG

I think it's time to drop the bonus point idea and just go on wins and draws.

Same here :icon_redf I cant believe how poor I was either. I could say I felt sorry for Homer as he needed the points more than me :icon_wink

spionfox got an amazing 20 points so my son scoring 2 :icon_redf -on his behalf -didnt stand a chance
Cant believe I scored 5 points last nite yet only 3 points from the previous 11 games!!

I seem to have stumbled across the magic formula for success at this prediction lark. I would consider marketing it if I had the faintest idea what I was doing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69