Prediction League - WEEK FIVE - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
58 stays at the top despite losing as BOB HAZELL has a bad week. Brauny top scores; BG and alex share the points and bocadillo loses to the bottom team.

p5.JPG
p5tab.JPG

stockholm lets his performance do the talking as Profondo Rosso wonders whether he's said too much. Dorset top scores but nobody manages to break the 20-point barrier. No less than four teams win their matches despite scoring less than 10 points.

f5.JPG
f5tab.JPG

Last edited:
Harbro stretches his lead with only the top-scoring Enderby making any ground on him. Jeff gets to grips with things, notching his first win, and swwg manages a draw without scoring. Tamworth meanwhile wonders whether the Dublin trip was such a good idea and orders double-training for his lot this week.

c5.JPG
c5tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK FIVE - scores so far

:icon_redf I fear all that gloating in the past couple of weeks could come back to bite me in the arse here.

:icon_redf I fear all that gloating in the past couple of weeks could come back to bite me in the arse here.

Could??? It already has. This is a game that you can not now fail to lose. Whatever the scores at London Road and St James's, cornish has done you.

Re: Prediction League - WEEK FIVE - results up; tables to follow

Boc must have lost :icon_roll.......taking a while to update

True - I lost. But that's not the reason for the delay.

Results now up but the tables haven't generated properly so I going to have to open up the back and look around. They'll be up as soon as possible.

Ahhh bollocks, the run had to end, poor from me this week.

When I remember to post my predictions I am not too bad at this game :)

A shocking performance from Team Orifice. So grateful that Mr Lazzer did a no-show.

Told ya :icon_lol:

Meh. With Stcokholm leading the pack again, I feel a re-run of last season, and a laste season dash for the title coming on. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69