Prediction League - WEEK FIVE - scores so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
It's a serious case of After the Lord Mayor's Show for Willlow; the League leaders triple-bonus of last week being followed by a dreadful performance. homer takes advantage, his narrow win at BOB HAZELL taking him three points clear. Singth top scores the division to get himself out of the relegation zone.

p5.JPG

p5tab.JPG

Last edited:
ch4mbo's minibus breaks down between training ground and stadium; by the time they arrive deep into the second half, MOUNTSORREL has already scored enough to ensure he stays top. Double bonuses for Harbro and Richie with the former jumping 9 places and the latter climbing to second.

f5.JPG

f5tab.JPG

Last edited:
Jo_ gets back on top as last week's leader MHS loses at Kingy, but it's Tamworth who makes the real jump - his triple bonus rocketing him up 9 places.

c5.JPG

c5tab.JPG

Last edited:
This game I have only scored 4 points!!!

It could be worse: you could be beighton or Willlow!

All who have scored less than beighton155 and Willlow have submitted less (much less) than a full set of predictions.

Last edited:
From 3 bonus points last week to struggling to just get 3pts...how embarassing :icon_redf

Still think I can salvage a draw from this week though :)

Need a win saturday. :038:

And the best way to do that is by getting some points from the Newcastle v Cardiff game on Friday night!

My run! My beautiful run! It's finally over...

i threw my game as alex promised me some pictures of molly sugden in compromising positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69