Prediction League - WEEK NINE - final results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Brauny stays top but fox58 closes the gap. SJN gets the only 20-point haul. Desert topped Boc by 9 places last week; look at them now. Dunmow tries hard for a null pwan, but QPR's nap-hand gives him a singleton. No.6 gets off the bottom

p9.JPG

p9tab.JPG

Don't forget that the Week TEN games take place TOMORROW !!

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK NINE - results and tables

OldGit arranges hospital visit to treat his vertigo; he's now 3 points clear. rolydog tops the divisional scoring with a 19... 19... 19. foxybru's 4 points are enough to give him victory as Swede forgets his passport and is turned back at the airport. QPR thwart another null pwan attempt as Nathan secures his single score. The bottom five stay the same.

f9.JPG

f9tab.JPG

Last edited:

Enderby is back to the top and monkey makes the headlines, both leaping past Harbro after his failure on the Lincolnshire coast. MOUNTSORREL top scores the division. mrwrinklepops completes the trio who get a single point on the back of QPR's big win, but footyguts gets even that wrong and gets through the card without the scorer having to reach for his pen.

c9.JPG

c9tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK NINE - scores so far

I don't think the one remaining match is going to make much difference to me :icon_cry:

My form is about as good as Leicester's.

Dessie and BB contest the weekends biggest fixture in a top of the table prem clash.
And they manage 6pts between them.

What a feckin joke:icon_lol:

Oh Dear I can't believe I lost, well done CleeFox.

Amazing. Only two teams in the fizzy that would have stopped me getting points this week and I have to play one of them :mad:

I don't think the one remaining match is going to make much difference to me :icon_cry:

It didn't.

Dessie and BB contest the weekends biggest fixture in a top of the table prem clash.
And they manage 6pts between them.

What a feckin joke:icon_lol:

Wait around! You know Brauny is a closet F!"£$t fan and he's got them down for a win at Plymouth.

C'mon Forest

There you are - I told you.

And their narrow win more than doubles Brauny's tally.

Amazing. Only two teams in the fizzy that would have stopped me getting points this week and I have to play one of them :mad:

That was before Brauny's lot won in the West Country; there's double that number now.

Last edited:
Boc, you appear to have spoken about yourself in the third person ("Desert topped Boc by 9 places last week; look at them now."). Are you Mickeh in disguise?

nice one boc!
ha!ha! alex, sniff my pants!

Wait around! You know Brauny is a closet F!"£$t fan and he's got them down for a win at Plymouth.

There you are - I told you.

And their narrow win more than doubles Brauny's tally.

That was before Brauny's lot won in the West Country; there's double that number now.

Absolute desperation on my part.

I'll do anything to stay top.............well almost :icon_bigg

great work Boc:038:

a move in the right direction for me this week

great work Boc:038:

a move in the right direction for me this week

Your like a yorkie terrier snapping at my ankles. If you want it that bad Fox58 , i'll throw a few dodgy ones in for the mid-week predictions ( like a leicester win ) :icon_bigg

Your like a yorkie terrier snapping at my ankles. If you want it that bad Fox58 , i'll throw a few dodgy ones in for the mid-week predictions ( like a leicester win ) :icon_bigg

looking at your against column, you must be doing something to put people off when they play you:icon_bigg

That's more like it!!! ... I've been almost afraid to look all week, just need a few more points to get out of the drop zone

Cheers Boc :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69