Prediction League - WEEK SEVEN - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Bilborough manages the impossible by getting them all completely wrong: I wonder if the postponed QPR/Palace game would have got him the point he was looking for. Dunmow found his only point by knowing that WBA would beat Doncaster. Bocadillo top scored in the division! Top 3 stay the same.

p7.JPG
p7tab.JPG

Last edited:
camberwell and richie_d make hard work of it and again it's West Brom that gets them their single point. If Old Git was getting dizzy last week, he should check his medical insurance before looking at this week's table; three points clear and thankful for the efforts of lazzer in seeing off last week's leader, stockholm. Siouxsie stays third despite her shock defeat at the hands of spion.

f7.JPG

f7tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK SEVEN - scores so far

The man from Harbro returns and he's straight back to the top. Am I the only one to think the future is safe in his hands? fcukcov gets a pair of bonus points. Jeff knows that WBA and Scunthorpe will win, but nothing else. Both the absentees beaten by single figure scores - Dunmow Jnr and Teddddddd are very lucky boys, but why didn't they go after the bonus points?

c7.JPG
c7tab.JPG

Last edited:
nestled snugly between homey and pinko! Couldn't have planned it better.
good work boc

I believe my score needs updating on the scores table. I believe I got a 5th point for Cardiff's win last night

For some reason the scoreboard for the Chumps League has not updated for last night's matches - it's not just yours that is wrong. I'm fixing it now. The table is correct and includes last night's points.

(In fact you got a 5th, 6th and 7th point for Cardiff's win - you correctly predicted the goal difference.)

Edit: Problem solved - there had been a slip of a finger when I was labelling a file. Scoreboard now updated.

Last edited:
For some reason the scoreboard for the Chumps League has not updated for last night's matches - it's not just yours that is wrong. I'm fixing it now. The table is correct and includes last night's points.

(In fact you got a 5th, 6th and 7th point for Cardiff's win - you correctly predicted the goal difference.)

Edit: Problem solved - there had been a slip of a finger when I was labelling a file. Scoreboard now updated.

Bargain... Didn't realise that. Just thought i'd got the one point for the win.

:icon_lol:

im shite at this lark :icon_roll:icon_bigg nice one willlow :)

I seem to remember that you once won a Prediction League championship, so you haven't always been shite at it.

:icon_lol:

im shite at this lark :icon_roll:icon_bigg nice one willlow :)

Oi, i am far shitter than you, 1 fecking point, i'm sinking faster than Kingy 85's reputation...:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf

...Oh and thanks Bob!

Last edited:
Back to back promotions chances are looking slim now? :(

Please don't forget that the first Week EIGHT match is on Friday evening. Just over 24 hours left to get your predictions in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69