Prediction League - WEEK SEVEN - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
The competition's last unbeaten record goes as homer falls up in Yorkshire; only a bonus point keeps him in top spot.

MK and Singth top score the division with 23 apiece; BG and MK are first to 100 for the season.

Desert loses his way, fails to turn up at bocadillo and drops into the relegation places.

p7.JPG

p7tab.JPG

Last edited:
Both MOUNTSORREL and Dour notch up victories and both get themselves to the 100 mark for the season. But it's Dour taking over from MOUNTSORREL at the top after gaining double bonus points on a night when his rival can't manage even one.

cornish top scores the divison with 23. Siouxsie gets out of the relegation zone with victory over Lazzer, MUSSWELL taking her place in the basement.

f7.JPG

f7tab.JPG

Last edited:
For the second time in three weeks, Tamworth top scores the week with Nathan just a point behind.

Swede fails to turn up for the third time - whenever he makes the trip, he wins - needs to sack the bus driver! Joe_ and Jeff get to the century for the season. New boys Scarby, GodWears9 and TommyK occupy the bottom three places.

c7.JPG

c7tab.JPG

Last edited:
Average points per player per league (for week seven scores):

Prem: 15.95
Fizzy: 13.29
Chumps: 15.58

Last edited:
It has been brought to my attention that I originally made a mistake in the scoring of the LCFC'sGodWears9 v mrwrinklepops43 game. I have now corrected this and posted a new scoreboard and table.

Many thanks to the unnamed correspondent for the report of the error. Don't worry, manhead - your father will never find out it was you!

Well done YV. Glad I caught you in the Cup when you had an off day.

I was just glad to win again this week as I was sliding towards the relegation area as other than beating you I hadn't won recently.

im quite capable of winning 4 then losing 4 i guess thats consistent :102::icon_bigg

Well done YV. Glad I caught you in the Cup when you had an off day.

I was just glad to win again this week as I was sliding towards the relegation area as other than beating you I hadn't won recently.

that makes me feel alot better

Great work Boc:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611