p17.JPG
p17tab.JPG

f17.JPG
f17tab.JPG

Last edited:

c17.JPG
c17tab.JPG

Last edited:
oh I'm slipping dangerously towards the relegation zone.

Back above Rosso and 2 from the top.

Jees, it just gets worse.

Nice work as always Boc :038:

still struggling near the bottom

great work Boc:038:

Back above Rosso and 2 from the top.

i could end up doing a City here, shocking week for me. Though i deserved it to change my tactics to borderline cheating :icon_lol:

I think I'm getting hammered and will lose my 2nd game of the season. You'll be back ahead of me, I could even drop a few places.

I think I'm getting hammered and will lose my 2nd game of the season. You'll be back ahead of me, I could even drop a few places.

great if true. No offence of course :icon_lol:

I may still pull off an impossible escape act, having won about six on the trot. On the other hand, I may not. Life, eh?

How many go down, Boc, or is that still undecided? Not that I'm worried or anything....

I may still pull off an impossible escape act, having won about six on the trot. On the other hand, I may not. Life, eh?

How many go down, Boc, or is that still undecided? Not that I'm worried or anything....

Two will go up from the Fizzy and the Chumps - you can be certain of that. But I really want to purge the Leagues of those absentee teams - the best way of doing that might be a bit of a reorganisation.

I think people have enjoyed the head-to-head nature of the current league, but it can be frustrating when you lose with 19 points (hey Jessel?) when others have had an absentee opponent and been able to win a game with less than half that number.

I'm thinking of 4 leagues of 16 - that would allow for 3 seasons of 15 games each, with an inter-league finale on the last day. I think a 64-team competition might be more sustainable than the current number has proved to be. Anybody over 64 (teams, not years) will still be welcome but will start in a simple aggregating league rather than in head-to-head competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69