Prediction League - WEEK SIX - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
A big 35-point haul for Gaz sees him climb 7 places up the table. A poor performance at home to Brauny sends 58 tumbling from the top with both Desert and BOB HAZELL passing him; all three break the 100-goal barrier with just 6 games gone.

Bonus points take MK and No.6 off the bottom with SJN now holding up the rest of the division. Each of them has just 6 points and must be worrying about the gaps that are opening up above them.

P6.JPG
p6tab.JPG

Don't forget that Week SEVEN is now only a couple of days away.

Mannhead's 30-point score jumps him up from 14th to 7th; it's surprising to see him there with just 2 wins to his name but 9 bonus points are giving him a boost. stockholm hangs on to the top spot with OldGit and Siouxsie starting to mount a challenge.

lazzer must have hoped his 29-point performance would have got him away from the bottom, but ashmeister matched him so each had to settle for a point - and another couple of very important bonus points.

F6.JPG
f6tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK SIX - scores so far

How is that a league leader with 5 wins from 5 games can suddenly fail to submit any predictions? That's what's happened with Harbro and he's allowed enderby to slip past him into top spot. Mike-TBT impresses with 29 points to beat Kingy who must have hoped his 22 would be enough to move him away from the bottom.

Also at the bottom, Tamworth must be wondering what he can do to get above the melee of clubs who are not even predicting every week - perhaps he should start trying to catch the safe results and stop thinking that every match could finish with a shock scoreline.

C6.JPG
c6tab.JPG

Last edited:

God, I am a right jammy little **** at this game, how do I keep winning with such mediocre scores?

(Watch Cardiff vs Newcastle draw 1-1 to make me end up losing now I've said that)

Back on winning track:038: A fivepointer coming my way Cardiff-NUFC.

How is that a league leader with 5 wins from 5 games can suddenly fail to submit any predictions? That's what's happened with Harbro and he's allowed enderby to slip past him into top spot. Mike-TBT impresses with 29 points to beat Kingy who must have hoped his 22 would be enough to move him away from the bottom.

Also at the bottom, Tamworth must be wondering what he can do to get above the melee of clubs who are not even predicting every week - perhaps he should start trying to catch the safe results and stop thinking that every match could finish with a shock scoreline.

My internet at home has bust and I can only get on here at school and I only have one free to do these in now. I didn't do it on purpose, sorry.

Wow, nosebleed time!

Thanks for allowing me to thrash you in order to take top spot, Bob. :icon_wink

(great job with the tables, as always :038:)

My internet at home has bust and I can only get on here at school and I only have one free to do these in now. I didn't do it on purpose, sorry.

No need to be sorry. It's you I was thinking of.

Great work Boc:038:

off the top with 2 defeats in a row:icon:icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611