Prediction League - WEEK TEN - final results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Where, oh where, have those high scores gone? Do you remember when all the winning teams were getting scores in the 20s - and occasionally in the 30s? This week the old frog top scores the division with just 15 points and only half-a-dozen teams manage a bonus point.

I suppose it's my fault really - for headlining the low scorers. This week it's Boy Genius, the girl from Yorkshire, Willlllllow and jb5000 who manage just a point apiece.

Meanwhile at the top, BB has again to rely on correct scoring the Notts F!"£$t game to stay there. I'm really starting to worry about him!

p10.JPG
p10tab.JPG

Don't forget that WEEK ELEVEN is only two days away!

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK TEN - final scores

In this division, it's Siouxsie who is the single-point publicity seeker. rolydog managed to double that and won his game, thanks to Richie_d not being able to find his home ground, and that was enough to put him in the division's second place. He finds himself just one point behind Old Git, loser this week to The Deacon - and largely because The Deacon is another one who relies on correctly predicting the F!"£$t result to get him out of the mire.

Top scorers? Ch4mbo and Doug with 14 each.

f10.JPG
f10tab.JPG

Last edited:

There are people whose names end in 42 and 85 who think they can cheat their way into a bit of publicity by just sending in a couple of predictions that they know will be wrong, so that they get null pwan and take all the glory from those who get single point against their name. Well, they can bugger off - fame is only for those who send in a whole set of predictions - I'm not mentioning them!

In the top of the table clash at Harbro, it was a case of youth over beauty - a narrow win for Harbro taking him back to the top of the table with Enderby hanging on to second place only on account of his massive F column.

jas top scores the whole of the three divisions with 19 - what a pity he had nothing to beat. And finally, tedddd and Scodger get a mention for their single point efforts - better luck next week, eh?

c10.JPG
c10tab.JPG

Last edited:

6-0, we beat the Lako42 6-0.

I cant believe I managed to get a draw with only 1pt :)

Top work Boc!

If only I hadnt missed two weeks, I could have been near the top rather then stuck in a Nottingham and A-Z sandwich

I cant believe I managed to get a draw with only 1pt :)

Top work Boc!

If only I hadnt missed two weeks, I could have been near the top rather then stuck in a Nottingham and A-Z sandwich

I know, i think there should be a rule where if you score 9 or less, even if you win you still score zero! :icon_wink

6-0, we beat the Lako42 6-0.

Remember this Joe, it will not happen again.

Oh and I only predicted two games ;)

6-0!

Much better work with correcting the scores this week boc!:038:

FFS!! Sometimes I wonder just why the **** I bother.

Nice work anyway Boc :038:

Gave 'sad act' notts a sound spanking with just 3 points!
lovely stuff.
:icon_razz

i dont mind having 19 and noone to beat, bout time i won!! come on city sat, lets get up to 3rd, for at least 15 mins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69