Prediction League - WEEK TEN - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Top versus bottom clash in the Prem this week - but alex takes his squad out for a hotel lunch before the game but they all fall asleep afterwards, leaving bru a walkover for his first victory of the season. alex is fortunate to still lead thae table but look at them queuing up behind him waiting for another slip. bru stays bottom but those just above him look nervously over their shoulders, praying that his season hasn't been kickstarted.

Gaz top scores to get himself out of the relegation dungeon.

p10.JPG

p10tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK TEN - scores so far

Dour loses to MOUNTSORREL in the clash between the dinision's top two, but hangs on to top spot.

Disappointment for some of the high-scorers - Profondo gets 18 and loses; rolydog and spion cancel out each others 20-point hauls to share the points; Harbro must have thought his 20 points would be enough but comes up against lazzer's division-topping 24-point performance. Bad luck, lads - eh?

ch4mbo looks increasingly adrift at the bottom.

f10.JPG

f10tab.JPG

Last edited:

MHS moves back to the top for the first time since Week Four, displacing fcukcov who are held to a draw at ashmeister.

Nathan gets victory and a bonus point, despite only predicted the two Tuesday night games.

jas top scores with 24, but the man to watch might be Pork Pie whose 21 points propel him to second place.

A disappointing half-dozen fail to turn up for their games.

c10.JPG

c10tab.JPG

Last edited:

Unbelieveable, only one player scores more than me in the league and its my opponent, so unlucky.

I'm given to understand that Nottingham Fox is not happy. It's not my fault that BOB HAZELL put in a 10-point performance last night to turn a 6-point deficit into a 1-goal victory, is it?

Another victory :026:

Nice one Boc :038:

Ooooh, I'm having a shocker this season. That's it, I'm going back to basics, 4-4-2, big Stevie Howard up front.

Phew i needed that win to stop the rot. Just under Siouxsie now :icon_winkTime to climb that table.

I'll count that as a point won after being beind in a losing position going into the midweek games.

Last edited:

We're gonna win the league! We're gonna win the league! We know you wont believe us, we know you wont believe us, we know you wont believe usssssssss! We're gonna win the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69