Prediction League WEEK THIRTEEN tables - PROVISIONAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
message to self......''fecking useless da da da da...fecking useless....'' :icon_roll:)

much appreciated boc :)

I can tell you where you'll be - and that is in the Fizzy with Hammond Organ. MUSSWELL's high-scoring last week has pinched for him the Premier League place that looked to be yours!

I hate him. Could I claw it back tonight?

message to self......''fecking useless da da da da...fecking useless....'' :icon_roll:)

much appreciated boc :)

You could still get there, YV. All is not lost. You need to do three points better than Nottingham tonight and you'll be there!

BTW How was the holiday?

Last edited:
You could still get there, YV. All is not lost. You need to do three points better than Nottingham tonight and you'll be there!

BTW How was the holiday?

easier said than done ive predicted a draw for tonight cant see anything other than a hornets win unfortunately for me :102::)

it was more of a break than a holiday but it was fine thanks :)

Sorry Alex, good luck next season1

Don't you just hate insincerity??!!??

I wonder what you'll be saying when Watford win 2-1 at Selhurst tonight and alex comes storming back past you and snatches his rightful place back from you at the last gasp.

Norf Larndon?? Vey fink vey know it awl !!

Come on, alex! Come on, Watford!!

Boc ..... where will Desert and I be in the next series.....:102:

Boc ..... where will Desert and I be in the next series.....:102:

I fully expect you both to be bobbling around somewhere just above the relegation zone in the Prem. Early starters are rarely in it for the long-term. That jb5000 seems to be the man though - don't you agree?

Coincidentally, a Watford win by 1 or 2 goals will put clear space between the pair of you and decide who is going to be the League Y Champions. I don't intend to do any countback until it proves necessary (which it would be if any other result ensues).

Best of luck to both of you!!

I fully expect you both to be bobbling around somewhere just above the relegation zone in the Prem. Early starters are rarely in it for the long-term. That jb5000 seems to be the man though - don't you agree?

Coincidentally, a Watford win by 1 or 2 goals will put clear space between the pair of you and decide who is going to be the League Y Champions. I don't intend to do any countback until it proves necessary (which it would be if any other result ensues).

if we are level on points I agree to share the limelight with DF.....

I have just seen your first couple of lines you cheeky sod......:icon_bigg

Great week for me after a shit'n last week.

Top work Boc, this prediction league thingy is actually one of my favourite things to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566