Coventry v Watford 2-1
Crystal Palace v Stoke 2-1
Hull City v Barnsley 3-0
Ipswich v Colchester 2-1
Leicester v Sheff Utd 2-1
Preston v QPR 2-1
Sheff Wed v Scunthorpe 2-1
West Brom v Blackpool 2-0

I fail to see the problem - that's what I genuinely think the scores will be. Who's to say what I predict - what sort of a game is this? To reject this entry is nothing short of fascism.

Last edited:
Boc even though Joe is a proper bacon i think if he predicts 2-1 for evey game then surely that should stand?

Ok Bocadillo, how's this?

Bristol C v Southampton 2-1
Burnley v Norwich 2-1
Cardiff v Wolves 2-1
Charlton v Plymouth 2-1
Coventry v Watford 2-1
Hull City v Barnsley 3-0
Ipswich v Colchester 2-1
Preston v QPR 2-1

I fail to see the problem - that's what I genuinely think the scores will be. Who's to say what I predict - what sort of a game is this? To reject this entry is nothing short of fascism.

OK. Call me a fascist and see if it bothers me. Your entry is contemptuous of the spirit of the competition. The idea is that you spend a bit of time thinking about your predictions, as everybody else does, and I spend a bit of time marking everybody's predictions - that's what sort of a game it is.

Surely he can choose what predictions regardless of amount of time spent on each one?

you where meant o put void boc been telling everyone all morning i thought it was funny :icon_lol::102:

I haven't been telling anybody to put 'void'. Some people have been putting void but that is a different matter. I have just been drawing people's attention to the fact that the game has already been played and therefore no points will be awarded for it.

I haven't been telling anybody to put 'void'. Some people have been putting void but that is a different matter. I have just been drawing people's attention to the fact that the game has already been played and therefore no points will be awarded for it.

:038::038::038:

Fixtures for next week's Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday night games:

Bristol C v Southampton 1-2
Burnley v Norwich 1-2
Cardiff v Wolves 0-2
Charlton v Plymouth 2-2
Coventry v Watford 2-0
Crystal Palace v Stoke 1-1
Hull City v Barnsley 2-0
Ipswich v Colchester 2-0
Leicester v Sheff Utd 4-2
Preston v QPR 0-12
Sheff Wed v Scunthorpe 2-0
West Brom v Blackpool 1-0

Please note that WEEK 13 will be the last of the current season.

Also, many of you have yet to submit your WEEK 11 predictions - please don't leave it until it is too late.

Burnley v Norwich 2-1
Cardiff v Wolves 2-1
Charlton v Plymouth 2-1
Coventry v Watford 2-1
Hull City v Barnsley 2-1
Ipswich v Colchester 2-1
Preston v QPR 2-1
West Brom v Blackpool 2-1

Submission rejected. This is no more than a cynical scatter-gun approach - an attempt to gain points by simply putting the same popular scoreline against each and every fixture.

Please feel free to submit a set of predictions that you have actually thought about. I have no intention of spending my time marking a set of predictions such as this.

Ok Bocadillo, how's this?

Burnley v Norwich 2-1
Cardiff v Wolves 2-1
Charlton v Plymouth 2-1
Coventry v Watford 2-1
Hull City v Barnsley 3-0
Ipswich v Colchester 2-1
Preston v QPR 2-1

OK. Call me a fascist and see if it bothers me. Your entry is contemptuous of the spirit of the competition. The idea is that you spend a bit of time thinking about your predictions, as everybody else does, and I spend a bit of time marking everybody's predictions - that's what sort of a game it is.

I actually had certain posters try this route Boc, and although it looks like they will score heavy with a 2-1 scoreline it dosent actually work. Those that tried it quickly reverted back to more sensible predictions when they realized its not really beneficial. If there are 12 games its quite likely you will have something like 5 home wins 4 draws and 3 away wins. Of the 5 home wins a proportion are then likely to be 1-0, 2-0,3-0,3-1 etc. The poster might get 1 or 2 correct but the rest will be fecked:icon_wink

Surely he can choose what predictions regardless of amount of time spent on each one?

Exactly. And there were two games that finished 2-1 yesterday. What a joke.

Re: Prediction League Week TWELVE - Tues 23 Oct

You have already predicted this set of games - see post #20 of this thread. I have already applied the prediction from that post to the game at Hull last night. The predictions contained in this post (being the latest received) will be applied to the remaining fixtures unless you instruct me to the contrary.
Sound fine to me!

opps.....seems like i was not only one who cocked up this week!

Boc even though Joe is a proper bacon i think if he predicts 2-1 for evey game then surely that should stand?

Hi Lazzer - thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think about this. I haven't replied earlier, not because I have been ignoring you but because I really have nothing to say in reply that I haven't already said.

I actually had certain posters try this route Boc, and although it looks like they will score heavy with a 2-1 scoreline it dosent actually work. Those that tried it quickly reverted back to more sensible predictions when they realized its not really beneficial. If there are 12 games its quite likely you will have something like 5 home wins 4 draws and 3 away wins. Of the 5 home wins a proportion are then likely to be 1-0, 2-0,3-0,3-1 etc. The poster might get 1 or 2 correct but the rest will be fecked:icon_wink

It will be interesting to see what Joe_ would have got tonight and set it against his normal average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363