Prediction League - WEEK TWENTY-ONE - final scores and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
New leader at the top of the Prem, as Homer goes back to the top.

Nottingham's Fizzy advantage cut from six to two points.

And Profonfondo Rosso dumps Stockholm off the the top of the Chumps.

p21.JPG
p21tab.JPG

f21.JPG
f21tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK TWENTY-ONE - scores so far

c21.JPG

c21tab.JPG

Last edited:

:038::038::038: Stockholms gonna blow this! Currently off the top for what seems like the first time of the season. Overtaken by the mighty red of course :icon_wink

bloody hell at last a good week for me, and im the highest scorer in all leagues so far :icon_eek::icon_bigg

Blimey O'Riley - I've won AGAIN!

Current form better than anyone! (I think, maybe wrong, who knows)
Six wins on the trots.

Blimey O'Riley - I've won AGAIN!

Current form better than anyone! (I think, maybe wrong, who knows)
Six wins on the trots.

Don't get overexcited yet - there are still 3 games to be played and 15 points to be won.

:038::038::038: Stockholms gonna blow this! Currently off the top for what seems like the first time of the season. Overtaken by the mighty red of course :icon_wink

Got to admit I've spent more time (and money) keeping up with City of late. Came back for the Leeds match and will be coming back for Scunthorpe this Friday so my predictions have not been very scientific of late! I will try to make life more difficult for you in the final run-in...:icon_bigg

Got to admit I've spent more time (and money) keeping up with City of late. Came back for the Leeds match and will be coming back for Scunthorpe this Friday so my predictions have not been very scientific of late! I will try to make life more difficult for you in the final run-in...:icon_bigg

FIF and cornish are losing too. Main thing is getting in the top 2 promotion spots for me, title is just a bonus and a trophy in the cabinet :icon_wink

Last edited:

That was one of my best results for ages. Bad luck Alex you didn't deserve to lose with 18 points.

That was one of my best results for ages. Bad luck Alex you didn't deserve to lose with 18 points.

Theres still 3 games to go...

Final scores and tables now in posts #1 and #2

Quite a stunning site, ill admit, but only 3pts clear of the promotion places with 2 games to go, one defeat and its all looking a bit shakey

Bugger! Bang goes the club record eight straight wins. Congratulations SwedeFox. I think I'll need two massive wins in the last two fixtures to stand any chance now... :icon_sad:

Woo hoo ... Back to winning ways and knocked BG off the top at the same time :081:

Cheers Boc :038:

Hammered by a bloody upstart:icon_wink

Team BB have nothing to play for..........already on the beach

Your boys took one hell of a beating Brauny...You're still above me in the table though :icon_redf:icon_lol:

2 fecking points.....

well done dunmow

2 wins in a row hitting form just as the season closes.

Great work Boc:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69