Prediction League - WEEK TWENTY - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
One match to go on Tuesday night at the Madejski, but most of these games are already sorted. If Reading don't beat Newcastle 2-1, then BG has got himself clear at the top.

foxybru and jb5000 looked doomed - but there's two more to go with them and a lot of big names are scrabbling to get clear (NO parachute payments in this competition!)

Edit:
Correct score at the Madejski turns it into a five-pointer for BG as he tightens his grip on the title.

p20.JPG

p20tab.JPG

Last edited:
We've still got Tuesday's visit of the toon to the Madejski to be added, but it's starting to look as if MOUNTSORREL, Dour and Deacon have done enough to go up. Will it be Siouxsie or Doug that joins them in the Prem? Or is there one last push to come from Scandinavia and/or the south-west?

Dorset managed to negotiate this week's predictions without getting even a single result correct - that can't be easy!

Have camberwell, KIVETON, ch4mbo and MUSSWELL already accepted their fate at the bottom?

Edit:
Four point performances for Lazzer, Richie and ch4mbo - but it looks to late for them; ch4mbo looks destined for the Chumps and the other two have surely left it too late to challenge for a Premier League place.

Dorset got the single point as Newcastle won at Reading.

f20.JPG

f20tab.JPG

Last edited:
Prediction League - WEEK TWENTY - results and table

All finished in the Chumps with Tuesday night's fixture going into their WEEK TWENTY FIVE. A four-pointer for Jeff puts him in the clear again and a similar score for MHS sees him leaping over Joe_ into third place, with two-point pork pie hanging on to second. Looks like it could be these four going up though with Maniac having lost two in a row at this important time of the season.

Sad that so many Chumps have disappeared off the face of the earth with the ref being the only one to turn up at two grounds this week.

c20.JPG

c20tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK TWENTY - scores so far

Cheers Boc, starting to put a run together at the wrong end of the season! does it go all the way to the play offs, and the final? Grasping at straws I think it's called!

We've still got Tuesday's visit of the toon to the Madejski to be added, but it's starting to look as if MOUNTSORREL, Dour and Deacon have done enough to go up. Will it be Siouxsie or Doug that joins them in the Prem? Or is there one last push to come from Scandinavia and/or the south-west?

Quite surprising considering at week 6 I was 2 from the bottom and wondering why I was turning up at all.

Re: Prediction League - WEEK TWENTY - results and table

Looks like it could be these four going up though with Maniac having lost two in a row at this important time of the season.

Starting to get the results my ability deserves, Boc. Still, Joe might slip up and predict a load of draws one week.

Cheers Boc, starting to put a run together at the wrong end of the season! does it go all the way to the play offs, and the final? Grasping at straws I think it's called!

The Prediction League season finishes on 2nd May, by which time each team will have played against all of their divisional opponents - that's 23 games for the Prem and Fizzy and 25 games for the Chumps.

Woohoo ... another win!! :038::038:

Four on the spin. Why didnt I start this run earlier :icon_roll

:icon_sad:

Aiga_stairs_down_inv.gif

Final scores now published in the initial posts.

Last edited:
Great work Boc:038:

a much need victory for me

Looks like consolidation for the rest of this season, just going to play the young'uns and push for the Prem next year.

The Prediction League season finishes on 2nd May, by which time each team will have played against all of their divisional opponents - that's 23 games for the Prem and Fizzy and 25 games for the Chumps.

In which case, other than an absolute miracle I guess I'm going to have to accept my fate :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69