Water Gypsy

p22.JPG

p22tab.JPG

Last edited:

f22.JPG

f22tab.JPG

Last edited:
One week left!

Promotion looks a long way off now. How I blew this I do not know.

Oh FFS!! Just hope I can escape the drop in the final week.

Well done as always Boc :038:

Well I can't believe it since I "gave up" and then got knocked out of the Cup I have managed to improve and almost in the top half now when I was being relegated not long ago

I've given up!!
No matter what I do ever works 'I'm going back to basics' didn't work so - Que sera sera whatever will be will be I'm going down you see que sera sera. Fizzy here I come - Premier it's been a blast -usually been in the top half until this season -ah well just the Cup to concentrate on now
This got posted 3 times somehow -I was on my mobile and it wasn't showing as having posted.

Nottingham Fox will be pleased.

Nottingham Fox wont be pleased now as my victory over him has almost consigned him to relegation and continued my charge up the table as it continues from 22nd up to 12th in the space of 6 1/2 weeks

Well I can't believe it since I "gave up" and then got knocked out of the Cup I have managed to improve and almost in the top half now when I was being relegated not long ago

This got posted 3 times somehow -I was on my mobile and it wasn't showing as having posted.

Nottingham Fox wont be pleased now as my victory over him has almost consigned him to relegation and continued my charge up the table as it continues from 22nd up to 12th in the space of 6 1/2 weeks

drugs test required

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69