Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Just the two Tuesday games to go:

p22.JPG

f22.JPG

c22.JPG

Last edited:
Hope this trend doesnt continue for the rest of this weeks results, promotion is in my hands now, but i know im gonna throw it away

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :038::038::038:

Aaron Wilbraham's goal may have just won me the third division title. Thats another 4pts this week, i surely cant be caught

i think i take this game a little too seriously :icon_lol:

Last edited:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :038::038::038:

Aaron Wilbraham's goal may have just won me the third division title. Thats another 4pts this week, i surely cant be caught

i think i take this game a little too seriously :icon_lol:

Unless Newton decides to make an end of season cameo appearance and beats you then the title's yours PF...come on Newts let's have a bit of end of season drama! :icon_wink

Unless Newton decides to make an end of season cameo appearance and beats you then the title's yours PF...come on Newts let's have a bit of end of season drama! :icon_wink

Ha, well promotion is the main thing of course, i think you deserve to go up too, seeing as youve led from pretty much week 1 up to last week.

Final day drama would be good, but i think ill just be happy with a quiet victory

Ha, well promotion is the main thing of course, i think you deserve to go up too, seeing as youve led from pretty much week 1 up to last week.

Final day drama would be good, but i think ill just be happy with a quiet victory

No, congratulations are in order PR, you really seemed to want promotion and I think you beat me earlier in the season so I reckon 'Chumpiones, Chumpiones' may already be the chant in the Rosso country.. icon_lol:

Nathan will have a big say in the promotion race as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69