Premier League 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree about Pardew. He's a contentious character but his managerial record stands up.

With Hodgson, Moyes, Pardew and Allardyce all going into struggling teams, I think they are all making safe and probably smart decisions.

Of all the teams outside the big six, I only see Swansea being doomed. The other two relegation places could be any of the rest of us.
Newcastle would be a good bet I think.

Well...Man City are officially the new Man Utd. The torch has been passed. Ref adds on just enough time for them to grab the winner.

I can see Swansea being like Luton and Oxford from the 80's. Arrived in the top flight, were flavour of the month for a while, won the league cup and then fell away again.

Big Sam has walked into the biggest piece of piss job in football.
They don’t want him long term and he knows it. An 18 month contract allows him to do the piss easy job of saying he kept them up. They can appoint someone they want in the summer and he’ll get a nice payoff. Everyone’s a winner.

They don’t want him long term and he knows it. An 18 month contract allows him to do the piss easy job of saying he kept them up. They can appoint someone they want in the summer and he’ll get a nice payoff. Everyone’s a winner.

Spot on. Which is why I really REALLY hope they go down. Won't happen obviously but I can dream.

Did I just see Shakey in an Everton track suit? What's occurred?

Did I just see Shakey in an Everton track suit? What's occurred?

What's occurred? Joe_Fox missed the news and about a week of speculation - that's what!

Man Utd fan gets a letter from the club for not arriving early enough:

DQiUYKiWsAEmnml.jpg

Christ, it’s embarrassing that after not scoring for what, 9 games, Palace have the opportunity to get OUT of the bottom 3 tonight. 7 games they’ve had since they scored a goal.

Anyone else near the bottom should be ashamed of that. They’ve had a 9 game head start and they’re still going to be beneath palace.

Is this thread still open? I'd have thought that after the weekend the PL is pretty much decided. Same as last year. Christ it's been ****ing boring since we won it hasn't it? At least in our year there was some interest left in the title race until the last couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757