Premier League 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fairly well oiled after lunchtime in the pub and an afternoon cooking a roast with a couple of bottles of wine on the go and for some ****ing reason ‘Deportivo Mackereluna’ will not leave my head. I’m quite happy with but but I don’t know why and I can’t make it work contextually. ****s sake.

I’m fairly well oiled after lunchtime in the pub and an afternoon cooking a roast with a couple of bottles of wine on the go and for some ****ing reason ‘Deportivo Mackereluna’ will not leave my head. I’m quite happy with but but I don’t know why and I can’t make it work contextually. ****s sake.
I’ve been playing pool at the Stute tonight and I think we had a few of the village idiots in there with us. Happy days :023:

Considering Chelsea won the league for us by beating spuds, does that mean that West Brom are effectively the first team to win the league and relegated in the same season?

Disappointed at the Vincent Kompany is Having a Party celebrations which seemed to consist of him wearing a baseball cap and facetiming Kevin de Bruyne. The three fans doing a "Lambeth Walk" dance outside the Etihad weren't that impressive either - not exactly the Hacienda Club was it?

If only a little team could win the PL for a change. One that knew how to celebrate properly and with real passion and joy.

The Guardian's opinion on the video:

While the identity of the clip’s production team is also a mystery, what does seem apparent is that not a single person among the director, his assistant directors, runners, cameramen, riggers, lighting engineers, sound engineers, gaffers, best boys, key grips or extras could have ever set foot inside a football stadium. Or a pub.

If only a little team could win the PL for a change. One that knew how to celebrate properly and with real passion and joy.

Wow. That's unbelievable. Seriously. Wow.

If that's the future, football is dead. Or at least it won't be for me any more.

Wow. That's unbelievable. Seriously. Wow.

If that's the future, football is dead. Or at least it won't be for me any more.
What? It won’t be dead for you anymore? I don’t know if that is good news or bad news.

More ManC jubilation:

I get that they've got former Chelsea fans and all that jazz but surely there's a few thousand still kicking about from when they were shit? They're more tinpot now that they're not tinpot than when they were tinpot. ****ing ****s.

Gerrimin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758