Premier League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll appeal it and be successful.

This is a FIFA ban, not a pussy English FA one

Barcelona and Real didn't get far with their appeals for something similar, so don't see why Chelsea will

This is a FIFA ban, not a pussy English FA one

Barcelona and Real didn't get far with their appeals for something similar, so don't see why Chelsea will
Barcelona managed to get it delayed for a year, so then bought a shit load of players.

Wasnt Barcelonas a registration ban?

As in they could still sign players but couldn't register them.

Isn't that essentially the same thing?

Not really as they still signed Arda Turan from Athletico but he couldn't play until the ban had ended.

Made it a bit pointless really as it still didn't stop them being able to pinch one of their rivals top players.

Anyway, it seems like Cardiff are giving their best efforts of claiming that last relegation spot.

4 nil down at home to Watford now.

If Fulham get relegated, does Claudio become the first manager to be the one to have a team relegated and a team win it?

If Fulham get relegated, does Claudio become the first manager to be the one to have a team relegated and a team win it?

Depends what you mean by "it". If you're talking about the Premier League, I can't think of one. But it's close. Howard Wilkinson got Sunderland relegated, after he'd won the title with Leeds the year before the prem started.

Depends what you mean by "it". If you're talking about the Premier League, I can't think of one. But it's close. Howard Wilkinson got Sunderland relegated, after he'd won the title with Leeds the year before the prem started.
Probably not that rare in the time before football was invented. Clough managed it with Forest

Wilf Wild. Same team though. ManC.
Probably not that rare in the time before football was invented. Clough managed it with Forest
I was yes. Interesting. Not in the 'premier league' era yet though? When was the Man City one?

Huddersfield beat Wolves with a last min goal to ensure they beat Derby's low points record.

Cardiff now in free fall and doing their best to make it a quick return for the 3 promoted teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263