Premier League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Man City/Arsenal & 2 camera shots summed up the changes in the game since I were a lad (it was all fields around here then you know)

Steve Bould on the Arsenal bench, face like a breeze block thats had a chunk kicked out of it with a safety boot.

Next touchline shot was Pep. **** knows what that thing was that he was wearing but it looked like something you'd wear while lunching on the Riviera, reading Le Monde & waiting for a white wine spritzer.

Laughable.

Replay shows Aguero clearly scores with his left arm & commentary describes it is "slightly contentious"

The feverish cock sucking continues unabated.

City are now officially the new Utd. Media bought & ****ing paid for along with everything else.

I've just seen it. No way it was deliberate, so not handball.

Of course it wasn't handball

Would be nice if they employed pundits who actually knew the laws of the game FFS

Of course it wasn't handball

Would be nice if they employed pundits who actually knew the laws of the game FFS

I think we're quite lucky here in the Colonies, LeSaux and Dixon are pretty good and both said no penalty.

And they were right. It would take a really shit ref, and pundits, to say that was a penalty to Arsenal

I would've given arsenal a pen for it and then sent Pep off for being a ****.

Gwladys Street erupts - City wrap it up in stoppage time to knock Liverpool off top spot.

I really must cancel my BT subscription..... Brighton V Burnley on Saturday for ****s sake.

As the Premier league “big boys” struggle (other than Spurs) to get through the last 16, I just have to smile at the fact we were the last English team standing in the CL - the only one to get to the last 8 - just two years ago.

As the Premier league “big boys” struggle (other than Spurs) to get through the last 16, I just have to smile at the fact we were the last English team standing in the CL - the only one to get to the last 8 - just two years ago.
Yeah, we really fecked up the coefficient, didn't we :)

Lovely stuff

My initial thought was that they might require Drinkwater after all. However, they have so many players that this is unlikely to be any great problem for them. Just the 41 out on loan at the moment (5 keepers, 16 defenders, 13 midfielders, 7 strikers).

It will probably help them if they actually have to use their own players rather than treat their players like animals.

One of my real annoyances is how we're drifting slowly towards the same model - too many players, too many loans.

Lovely stuff

People often moan that sanctions, such as the pitiful fines that are sometimes handed out, are meaningless.

I think this is a much better punishment and will hopefully feel like it, too.

They’ll appeal it and be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758