Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 1. Man City are as far ahead of 16th place Brighton as they are behind Liverpool. It's Liverpool's year again...if they win it it's just because everyone else is shite, just like when we did.
Another way to look at it is they are as far ahead of Spuds in 3rd as Spuds are ahead of Norwich in 13th.
Drunks and lampposts etc.

Another way to look at it is they are as far ahead of Spuds in 3rd as Spuds are ahead of Norwich in 13th.
Drunks and lampposts etc.

Yeah I don't like lampposts. I like to think of man city having a 6 pointer against the Rocketmen next...bunch of twats

Great start for Norwich but they’ve let Man C off the hook by letting Aguero score just before half time.

That’s the sixth game in a row he’s scored in the PL. the way teams generally let them score plenty, Vardy’s record could be under threat....

And the last team he didn’t score against?

Seven games in a row.

Seven games in a row.

Man City’s next five games, which could see Aguero beat Vardy’s record

Everton (a)
Wolves (h)
Palace (a)
Villa (h) - to equal Vardy
Southampton (h)

They’ll score 3+ in each of those! Can’t see Jesus getting a start if Aguero is close to the record.

Maguire didn’t exactly cover himself in glory with the goal.
Watching how lethargic Man U are, and how we played yesterday, makes me a bit peeved how limp we were last week.
However, it may just work out as a positive in the long run :)

Looks like another week without victory for Wolves. I’ll laugh my cock off if they go down.

Jeez, looking at the table, if we had have gone for it last week, Man U could have been on the same points as Newcastle
One point away from bottom three !

Now West Ham 2 up

They will be fourth after this. Whilst I’ll find the media adoration of the ‘Ammers annoying, it will at least take the attention off us for a while if they get the “can they break into the top six” stories for a bit.

Watching how lethargic Man U are, and how we played yesterday, makes me a bit peeved how limp we were last week.
However, it may just work out as a positive in the long run :)

Yes that’s true, but Man C lost to Norwich and Arsenal drew with Watford. It’s the PL, even the best can lose to the mid table fodder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363