Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something
Leatherhead were beating us 2-0 at half-time. It would have been 3-0 if Steve Earle hadn't cleared one off the line. As they tired in the second half, we finally got back into the game and beat them by the odd goal in five.

Leatherhead were beating us 2-0 at half-time. It would have been 3-0 if Steve Earle hadn't cleared one off the line. As they tired in the second half, we finally got back into the game and beat them by the odd goal in five.

I know the story I just had no idea how it was relevant to that post from RK

Steve Earle or Malcolm Munro?
Ha! I think it might even have been both. The Steve Earle one that I recall was in the first half and is mentioned in this When Saturday Comes article.

Munro's saver is immortalised here - start at about 8:50 but the rest in well worth watching too.

One each side of half-time.

Ha! I think it might even have been both. The Steve Earle one that I recall was in the first half and is mentioned in this When Saturday Comes article.

Munro's saver is immortalised here - start at about 8:50 but the rest in well worth watching too.

One each side of half-time.

I suspect When Saturday Comes was a bit inaccurate there. Sounds very much like the Munro incident, and why on earth would Steve Earle be back at our goal line after Wallington had been rounded?

I suspect When Saturday Comes was a bit inaccurate there. Sounds very much like the Munro incident, and why on earth would Steve Earle be back at our goal line after Wallington had been rounded?

Because Birch and Denis Rofe were still fighting in the centre circle?

Palace look absolutely awful. I wonder if Roy will make it to the end of the season?

*with his job intact that is, although he is quite old.

What have I missed about this mid-season break? Why are some teams playing today? If they only get one week break then surely it's not a break?

Perfectly timed so every team has already got a squad full of knackered players and muscle injuries.

Brighton v Watford is reminding me of our league 1 days. Awful, awful stuff.

Palace look absolutely awful. I wonder if Roy will make it to the end of the season?

*with his job intact that is, although he is quite old.
72 is the new 42. Have you not heard?

*keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861