Premier League 2019/20

fitz

Why did that go to VAR? Could the lino and ref not see the Everton player sat there in real time? FFS

Ike O'Noclassed

Why did that go to VAR? Could the lino and ref not see the Everton player sat there in real time? FFS
My sympathies are with Kavanagh. I always have difficulties seeing that big mushroom thing when I play bar billiards, which is what Sigurdsson sitting there reminded me of

Joe_Fox

Just reading that Serie A may see fixtures postponed, with a possibility of cancellation, and the title decided via a playoffs system. How unthinkably funny (obviously I'm not laughing at the impact of Covid-19) would it be if that happened here, and Liverpool got beaten by, say, little old Leicester City, and missed out on their first Premier League title. It's not that far fetched, is it?

Robin127

I just hope they don't qualify for any European Football next season. Kane et al will likely bugger off to a team where they can actually win something. They will will then sink into mid table obscurity, be strapped for cash and they will no longer be talked of as part of the "big six."

I've never understood how they came to be referred to as part of the group, they've won bugger all for years. They are pretty much the Newcastle of the south of England.

mabrah

Makes you appreciate just how well Poch did over the years. And quite probably the frustrations he had to endure. I was no fan of his, and less so of JM, but credit where it's due, he managed consistently good 'there or therabouts' finishes with comparatively lesser resources.

JM is a mistake for Spurs (not that I care) and one I'll never understand in context. No way will Levy give Jose the cheque book he thinks he deserves.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 29  82
Manchester City 28  57
Leicester 29  53
Chelsea 29  48
Manchester Utd 29  45
Wolves 29  43
Sheffield Utd 28  43
Tottenham  29  41
Arsenal 28  40
10 Burnley 29  39