Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s always nice to hear that people you think might be nice turn out to be nice.

Nice.
She is honestly very nice to talk to. I spoke to her several times during our title winning season, about work stuff, but she discovered I was a Leicester fan and was genuinely interested in how I was feeling about it all as it went on.

Is that why Jason’s Bourne left RL

What are Villa up to?

They appear to be spending shed loads mostly on players I've never heard of. They are close to signings 8 and 9 and going well over £100m.

Have they got some recruitment genius or are they spending money like kids in a sweet shop like Fulham did last year?

What are Villa up to?

They appear to be spending shed loads mostly on players I've never heard of. They are close to signings 8 and 9 and going well over £100m.

Have they got some recruitment genius or are they spending money like kids in a sweet shop like Fulham did last year?
Hopefully the latter.

Wolves are taking on Northern Irish side Crusaders in the second qualifying round on Thursday at Molineux, with the return leg a week later in Belfast.

If they get through, they will go up against either Armenian outfit Pyunik or Jablonec of the Czech Republic – away on Thursday, August 8, and at home on August 15. Pyunik are based in the Armenian capital, Yerevan. Jablonec is a mountain resort in northern Czech Republic.

So that means they have a lovely away trip to the arse end of nowhere three days before coming to the KP.

Marvellous.

If the northern Czech mountains are half as good as their other side, the southern Polish mountains, the fans are in for a real treat - no more beautiful land in Europe

I read that it's going to be rail-seats throughout, with an eye on eventual legalisation of safe standing, and with a focus on a big popular end the 'Blue Wave'. That's the right approach, and I hope we do the same as and when the KP ever gets that expansion that occasionally gets talked about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757