Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. Unfortunately, there are no stats for being snidey little ****s.

If you watch Man City closely, they often do the fouling away from the player making the breakaway and the ref doesn't see it - blocking runs and such like. They're excellent at disrupting on the sly. They also interfere so slightly at times that the ref waves advantage instead of stopping play. Just knocking the player out of his stride. It's enough though.

My main objection is referees not doing something about it. They seem complicit. A yellow card every time in a game that someone obstructs an opposition player breaking forward and it will largely stop.

More sneaky shit from them today. How Walker is still on the pitch after two wild fouls is beyond me. Another referee bottling it against Man City.

It's getting to the point where my blood pressure cannot stand watching them any more.

More sneaky shit from them today. How Walker is still on the pitch after two wild fouls is beyond me. Another referee bottling it against Man City.

It's getting to the point where my blood pressure cannot stand watching them any more.

I'll only switch on if they're losing. Can't stand the ****s. The fawning over pep is beyond cringe. He's such a genius with his billions to spend....it's like hes winning the league with Leicester.

I'll only switch on if they're losing. Can't stand the ****s. The fawning over pep is beyond cringe. He's such a genius with his billions to spend....it's like hes winning the league with Leicester.

1. They're owned by a country. The United Arab Emirates have no interest in Man City beyond using them to promote their pathetic backward regime across the rest of the world. Their money only exists because of oil and exploitation.

2. They employ an army of lawyers who march around threatening anyone that dares to challenge them. Footballing authorities bow down in terror so imagine how intimidated a ref is.

3. They have that absolute first class wanker of a manager who is the most arrogant and overblown twat.

4. They lie and cheat their way through every set of accounts they produce. Breaking every rule possible and fixing their books with complete nonsense that has been called out times but (see point 2) they get away with.

5. They cheat and cheat and cheat on the pitch. Fouling, dirty bastards playing every rule to the extreme. And journalists are too scared to call them out for it (see point 2).

I'd just like to point out to the good people of the UAE that I don't agree with any of the above. I am no relation of Brown Nose and do not even know who he is. The wonderful people of the UAE and their glorious leaders are my friends.

I'd just like to point out to the good people of the UAE that I don't agree with any of the above. I am no relation of Brown Nose and do not even know who he is. The wonderful people of the UAE and their glorious leaders are my friends.

A smashing bunch of lads if you value your neck.

Spuds obviously scared of Eriksen losing them a few quid by getting injured. This transfer window being at different weeks is just daft. Spuds without Ehhhhrikson is rugby team.

Spuds are shit, absolutely shit

It would be glorious if they weren't gifting these useless ****s 3 points.

My suspicion that there are only two strong teams in the league this year looks right.

This weekend Arsenal capitulated, Spurs choked, Man Utd embarrassed themselves, Everton were feeble, etc.

Eight out of ten games were away wins. Lots of flattering to deceive.

Third place is up for grabs. Indeed only us, Man City and Liverpool haven't lost yet.

My suspicion that there are only two strong teams in the league this year looks right.

This weekend Arsenal capitulated, Spurs choked, Man Utd embarrassed themselves, Everton were feeble, etc.

Eight out of ten games were away wins. Lots of flattering to deceive.

Third place is up for grabs. Indeed only us, Man City and Liverpool haven't lost yet.

Hang on, Wolves drew?!?!?! That game was over . . how the feck did that happen??

I read some btl suggestions (beeb I think) for Kane to be dropped. I smiled. Not because I think he ought be (I don't watch Spurs so how could I know?) but because these sorts of things show the kind of disatisfaction that creeps in at any club with some fans. Some of our fans have called for Vardy to be dropped for instance. So it's a kind of ironic smile I have I suppose.

Mirror reporting that a leading bookmaker has stopped taking bets on Pochettino leaving spuds by end of September
Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469