Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange stuff.

General opinion of pundits & commentators has been that Sheff Utd have been brilliant & "a breath of fresh air" etc. Newcastle by contrast are complete shite.

As of tonight they both have 19 points.

Strange stuff.

General opinion of pundits & commentators has been that Sheff Utd have been brilliant & "a breath of fresh air" etc. Newcastle by contrast are complete shite.

As of tonight they both have 19 points.

I was saying to my old man before the game the other night about how most pundits will have one thing they can say for each of the non ‘top 6’* clubs and they have to repeat it every single time that club comes up.

It’s like when Vardy gets talked about and all anyone can say is how fast and aggressive he is.

*I ****ing hate that and it makes me vomit in my mouth every time I see it.

I was saying to my old man before the game the other night about how most pundits will have one thing they can say for each of the non ‘top 6’* clubs and they have to repeat it every single time that club comes up.

It’s like when Vardy gets talked about and all anyone can say is how fast and aggressive he is.

*I ****ing hate that and it makes me vomit in my mouth every time I see it.
Sheff Utd's back three rotation.

Sheff Utd's back three rotation.
Have you seen the way the centre halves overlap?! Astonishing stuff.

Graham Potter used to manage in Sweden you know.

Norwich have a head of recruitment called Stuart Webber.

It’ll be fascinating to see what Eddie Howe does next.

Jack Grealish doesn’t have an England cap.

I used to enjoy listening to football podcasts on the drive to work or while doing menial chores but they all do my ****ing head in now.

Great and eternal shame has been brought upon the word ‘pundit’ since the invention of relentless streams of horseshit masquerading as round the clock football coverage.

...It’s like when Vardy gets talked about and all anyone can say is how fast and aggressive he is...

That one really annoys me. If they paid any attention they would see that he really is an exceptional footballer.

In years to come he will be talked about by Leicester fans in the same way that Nat Lofthouse, Tom Finney etc. are by the fans of their respective clubs. We are very lucky to see him first hand.

That one really annoys me. If they paid any attention they would see that he really is an exceptional footballer.

In years to come he will be talked about by Leicester fans in the same way that Nat Lofthouse, Tom Finney etc. are by the fans of their respective clubs. We are very lucky to see him first hand.

And you know why it is? Nobody apart from us could give a flying **** because he doesn’t play for the ahem ‘top 6’ or England.

I actually liked him as a player. He's such a little bellend now though. His obsession with shit that happened 20 years ago is laughable.
Thing is though, can you blame him? Without that, he wouldn’t have got the job in the first place and certainly wouldn’t still be in charge.

Thing is though, can you blame him? Without that, he wouldn’t have got the job in the first place and certainly wouldn’t still be in charge.
I've always assumed that it's the media line for consumption by the fans. He showed in Norway that he's a capable manager, to be honest I think the problems at United are much more about the lack of a Director of Football able to get the right talent in at the right price rather than who coaches them

Frank Lampard’s Chelsea losing at Everton :)

To an absolute carbon copy of the goal we conceded last week. Header from exactly the same place. Same cross. Same person.

He scored a similar one in the week at Liverpool too!

2-0! Nice one.

That’s third place minimum sorted. Thanks Everton.

Unfortunately Liverpool are giving Bournemouth a good going over

Why didn’t they put the big yin in charge for the derby?
Chance wasted
Why didn't they put the big yin in charge for last Sunday's ga...

Oh... eeerrr... never mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758