Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola: 'Man City might not be able to compete with top teams'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50707809

He’ll be gone when they get knocked out of the Champions League. I can’t wait for us to go up there and stuff them again.

Hahahahaha hahaha.

Man City claiming poverty is ****ing rich.
I don’t think that’s the suggestion. I believe he’s simply saying they’re not as good as the top teams on the pitch. Big admission for a man who’s been in the job three years.

Looking at last seasons table. If we operate at just about relegation form for the rest of the season (ie a point a game) we will hit 60 points. That would place us 7th in most years tables.
if we operate @ bottom half form ie 1.3 points per game we are likely to finish 6th.
1.6 points per game ie 11 wins, 1 draw, 10 losses from our final 22 games and we will get 72 points, enough for 3rd place over the past several seasons.
Statistically speaking (and i think this is a technical term) we are in a f*cking peach of a position and look prime for the Champions League....the wheels can come of pretty fully and we will still finish Top 4.
Keep the foot down lads, and add a couple of strong players for the squad in January....

West Ham and Arsenal are doing an excellent job of reminding us why neither are going to qualify for any kind of European football.

Wham love this time of year. Arse might be in trouble if they lose this relegation six pointer. Funny as **** really.

Wham love this time of year. Arse might be in trouble if they lose this relegation six pointer. Funny as **** really.
...but then again, the WHam defence might have 10 minutes off.

Looking at last seasons table. If we operate at just about relegation form for the rest of the season (ie a point a game) we will hit 60 points. That would place us 7th in most years tables.
if we operate @ bottom half form ie 1.3 points per game we are likely to finish 6th.
1.6 points per game ie 11 wins, 1 draw, 10 losses from our final 22 games and we will get 72 points, enough for 3rd place over the past several seasons.
Statistically speaking (and i think this is a technical term) we are in a f*cking peach of a position and look prime for the Champions League....the wheels can come of pretty fully and we will still finish Top 4.
Keep the foot down lads, and add a couple of strong players for the squad in January....

It’s funny. No matter how good we look I always work from the position of “what if we turned shit overnight”

This comment on the BBC website about one of the blokes being linked to the managers job at Everton made me laugh, don't know why but I found it funny.

"Everton are like those extremist nutters that douse themselves in petrol & set fire to themselves."

Christ, I can’t believe my son is up to THAT again, and in public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757