Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes or Pulis?!

West Ham really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Pulis would be a hilarious (even if pragmatic) decision.

Imagine West Ham fans having to watch Pulis football every week.

What a shit club to be a fan of.

Arsenal :043:

****ing hell, the VAR decision in the Wolves game...

What was wrong with it?

I'm getting fed up with people moaning about VAR applying the offside rule properly. It was offside. If we want to change the offside law, fair enough. But we can't just decide arbitrarily to not apply the rule that currently exists. I'm also yet to hear another option that isn't equally prone to marginal decisions.

Two decisions today so far that mean the difference between it being Liverpool 0 Wolves 1 at half time and the actual score of Liverpool 1 Wolves 0. Both VAR interventions were spot on.

VAR has been implemented incredibly badly by Mike Riley this season but it has meant that there are fewer injustices overall.

What was wrong with it?

I'm getting fed up with people moaning about VAR applying the offside rule properly. It was offside. If we want to change the offside law, fair enough. But we can't just decide arbitrarily to not apply the rule that currently exists. I'm also yet to hear another option that isn't equally prone to marginal decisions.

Two decisions today so far that mean the difference between it being Liverpool 0 Wolves 1 at half time and the actual score of Liverpool 1 Wolves 0. Both VAR interventions were spot on.

VAR has been implemented incredibly badly by Mike Riley this season but it has meant that there are fewer injustices overall.

We should change the offside rule next season.

I’m not blaming VAR, it’s exposed flaws in the rules of the game that, if VAR continues to be applied in the way it is, need to be closed.

We should change the offside rule next season.

I’m not blaming VAR, it’s exposed flaws in the rules of the game that, if VAR continues to be applied in the way it is, need to be closed.

Spot on. Also need to clear up clear and obvious. The liverpool goal.....why did the ref initially disallow something that VAR would look at anyway? How can something be clear and obvious yet take a ****ing age to get the decision correct. Need to just overrule if something is incorrect and stop the picking and choosing.

Just taking the offside rule into consideration, how many times in the past gave we heard “ if we’d had the technology that goal wouldn’t have stood as he was marginally offside”
Now we have the technology, you want to change the rules
Hmmm!

What was wrong with it?

It's the inconsistency. No way that first goal gets overturned for anyone other than Liverpool or maybe Man City.

It's the inconsistency. No way that first goal gets overturned for anyone other than Liverpool or maybe Man City.
Except that it does. It has served us very well in equally tight situations this season.

Tammy Abrahams is stalling on his new contract until he gats the same as 19 year old Hudson Odoi
£180,000 per week WTF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3774
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3962
7Hull City3859