Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

Time to start this thread. Liverpool showing relegation form. But waiting for the inevitable late winner.

Fulham down already. Total shite

So just two more teams to finish above and we are home and hosed

Those Newcastle signings are a load of shit aren’t they...

Those Newcastle signings are a load of shit aren’t they...

Feck me, we could have played Diabate, Ghezzal, Matty James, Rusty Lee and Jamie Afro against that pile of shite and still come out winning

Fulham and Wet Spam down for sure. Absolute ****ing rubbish

"Big Six" my arse.

We're already three points clear of Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Spuds....

Want a giggle, have a look at West Hams next 5 fixtures.
Having watched them the other night I don't think it matters.

They looked like they were already relegated. Never seen such a dismal attitude from players so early in the season.

Adam Lallana taken off injured on his debut for Brighton

Manure 3-1down at home to Palace

Because I’m a lazy arse, I’ve watched all three matches so far today.

Apart from the comedy value of the Chuckle Brothers game (Leeds v Fulham), and sniggering at how rubbish Yanited have been, I have to say that the whole lot of it has been complete and utter shite

Apart from the comedy value of the Chuckle Brothers game (Leeds v Fulham), and sniggering at how rubbish Yanited have been, I have to say that the whole lot of it has been complete and utter shite
Yep. Watched a bit with my eldest daughter and she was agreeing with me that it’s just dull.

Agreed. On the evidence I've seen from the PL this season, we ought to be aiming to win it.

Emperor's new clothes everywhere.

As if that's the story. Penalty awarded & it wasn't to Utd should be the headline.
They were looking at a potential Man U penalty in the first half. It was clearly not a penalty and yet they must have looked at it 20 times before they decided against giving it. It felt like they were desperate for it to be a penalty, despite being nothing like one.

The only real entertainment in that Man Utd match was listening to Gary Neville clearly not understanding the rule changes re the penalty / re-take.

The officials had no choice with either but he was whining like it was some sort of conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757