Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the rule that’s dodgy. Penalties are basically a guaranteed goal these days. If takers are going to be stuttering and jumping in their run-ups, keepers should be allowed to move where they like at the start of the run-up, not when the ball is struck.

Agree on that. The decision to overturn the West Brom pen is the dodgy bit. Not sure why he didn't just avoid giving it to begin with.

Agree on that. The decision to overturn the West Brom pen is the dodgy bit. Not sure why he didn't just avoid giving it to begin with.
Oh yeah, that’s a penalty 101% of the time, no idea what he imagines he saw in the replay.

It’s the rule that’s dodgy. Penalties are basically a guaranteed goal these days. If takers are going to be stuttering and jumping in their run-ups, keepers should be allowed to move where they like at the start of the run-up, not when the ball is struck.
Was thinking that. The way Fernandes takes that penalty makes staying on the line almost impossible. Keeper was miles off on the retake too.

Was thinking that. The way Fernandes takes that penalty makes staying on the line almost impossible. Keeper was miles off on the retake too.
It’s absolutely part of the plan. Means he gets two goes if the first one doesn’t work because the keeper has already moved. Bit like “clever” tax accouting - not illegal, but he’s still a **** for doing it

Brighton showing just how ****ing shite we were against Liverpool last week

Liverpool will still win, of course, but only because Brighton couldn’t hit a cow‘s arse with a banjo

Chelski charging £75 for tickets vs Leeds :icon eek:
I read that and what’s funny is the longer we go on without fans being able to go to stadiums, the less bothered they’ll be about returning. I think there’s probably some form of interest curve but if you offered me a ticket to a LCFC game now for £55... I’m not sure I’d be interested enough. There, I said it.
Anyone else feeling this way?

I read that and what’s funny is the longer we go on without fans being able to go to stadiums, the less bothered they’ll be about returning. I think there’s probably some form of interest curve but if you offered me a ticket to a LCFC game now for £55... I’m not sure I’d be interested enough. There, I said it.
Anyone else feeling this way?
Jesus. There is no opposition or occasion, save for maybe a European final, that could persuade me to part with £55 for a single match ticket.

This is likely to be an issue with us if they let any fans into the KP this season. Most match tickets will be £40-£50 (Category A Adult prices).

I'm not interested in attending any match in a reduced capacity stadium at those prices. I'd rather watch it at home. I'm not sure I'd attend a full capacity match at those prices either to be honest. If would have to be a very important match.

And that's on top of the £70 I have given to the club for feck all.

I really hope that one of the consequences of nobody going to matches for ages is a major rethink about ticket prices. Unless you are a long term season ticket holder, they are fecking ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757