Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves pulled off the miraculous achievement of conceding 3 against WBA

Wolves pulled off the miraculous achievement of conceding 3 against WBA

Quite impressive. They're now halfway through their season with 3 more points than Newcastle having played 2 more games. Media still wank themselves silly over them.

It's all a great laugh. The media like to set a narrative that they like, then seem not to notice when it's changed. Cue a couple of weeks of desperate scrambling to catch up with reality, then repeat the process.

As mentioned above, **** all between Wolves & the Toon despite the fact that Wolves are wonderful & Newcastle have been shit for 3 seasons.

Also title-challengers-in-waiting Chelsea are only 2 points ahead of absolute shit disaster zone Arsenal.

It's almost as if they haven't got a ****ing clue what they're talking about...

It's all a great laugh. The media like to set a narrative that they like, then seem not to notice when it's changed. Cue a couple of weeks of desperate scrambling to catch up with reality, then repeat the process.

As mentioned above, **** all between Wolves & the Toon despite the fact that Wolves are wonderful & Newcastle have been shit for 3 seasons.

Also title-challengers-in-waiting Chelsea are only 2 points ahead of absolute shit disaster zone Arsenal.

Almost, like.

Do you not think losing their talisman has something to do with it?

I’d imagine we’d start dropping down the table if Vardy was out for this long.

The Title Race was mentioned on Football Focus
Liverpool and ManU of course were mentioned as they talked about tomorrow's game almost like it was a Title decider
Then they said Man City were over their shoulder With Spuds getting a mention and Chelsea too They talked about a good run by Arsenal until the 0-0 draw Thursday night. Everton I think got a mention
Yet Leicester City who have been in the top 4 and sometimes higher, for most of the season were not mentioned one jot
The only time I think we got a mention in the program was Vardy winning the best goal celebration in the First Half of the Season awards

Don’t be daft, we’ve got some great talent waiting to step up. Iheanacho, Perez. Erm.. hmm. I suppose that’s it.

Oh! Gray! And, er. Probably some others.

Yeah we’re in good shape, no worries.

Don’t be daft, we’ve got some great talent waiting to step up. Iheanacho, Perez. Erm.. hmm. I suppose that’s it.

Oh! Gray! And, er. Probably some others.

Yeah we’re in good shape, no worries.
That Celtic player is just round the corner

They're definitely missing him. Doesn't get away from the fact they're a ****ing awful team to watch and draw most games in a good season. Similarly to Leeds they get a lot of praise for being pretty average.

They're definitely missing him. Doesn't get away from the fact they're a ****ing awful team to watch and draw most games in a good season. Similarly to Leeds they get a lot of praise for being pretty average.
Now hold on a second there, how dare you. The squatting manager, Bamford, no defending, they’re the ****ing tits

Nuno is just the Portuguese Pulis the style of football is dreadful, the media wank themselves silly for some strange reason, it's the same with Biesla he is woeful his tactics are baffling its school boy stuff but again gets lauded by the media.

It's all ok if you've got a philosophy though.....Pulis was a tactician. He didn't have a football philosophy of always playing shit football, it was tactics of playing shit football. Leeds have a philosophy rather than a lack of tactics and ability.

Very smart.

In Wolves defence

They have lost their two best attacking players in Jimenez and Jota.

The nature of the Jimenez injury would have had an impact on the squad.

They also let Daugherty (spelling?) go and are trying to convert from a back 3 to a 4.

They spent a ****ing shedload on an 18 year old hoping he could get a season behind Jimenez and now he’s their only striker.

In short they are in the middle of a turnover, not dissimilar to what we saw under Puel.

Not a huge fan of Wolves but I think they’ve got some excuses this year.

One last thing: Neto is ****ing ace.

Just tuned into Sky for the Sheff Utd v Spuds match and I think the channel guide is wrong as its actually a 3.5hour build-up of Man Utd v Liverpool

This is like Sky's Red Monday all over again. Absolutely shite match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757