Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City have conceded 2 goals in their last 11 PL games. If they keep defending like that, they'll be pretty hard to stop this season.

Man City have conceded 2 goals in their last 11 PL games. If they keep defending like that, they'll be pretty hard to stop this season.
Their upcoming 3 games are all piss easy as well. Wouldn’t be surprised if that goes to 2 goals in 14 games.

Their upcoming 3 games are all piss easy as well. Wouldn’t be surprised if that goes to 2 goals in 14 games.
If Burnley can beat Liverpool, they can at least give Man City a game. Big Sam will probably have his bags kicking lumps out of them, which might level things for a couple of weeks. Less said about Sheffield United the better though

How strange.

I thought it was just a question of how far Liverpool win it by? Man City have completely shot it & have no chance.

How on earth can everything change so much in 6 weeks?
Anyone would think you had to play some football matches or something.

Clearly some of these managers & players aren't clued in yet to the fact that titles are decided by half-time pundits & sports writers.

Wish I could remember who it was that said a while back "it's going to take a very special team to end this Liverpool home record"

Burnley mate.

Burnley.

How strange.

I thought it was just a question of how far Liverpool win it by? Man City have completely shot it & have no chance.

How on earth can everything change so much in 6 weeks?
Anyone would think you had to play some football matches or something.

Clearly some of these managers & players aren't clued in yet to the fact that titles are decided by half-time pundits & sports writers.

Wish I could remember who it was that said a while back "it's going to take a very special team to end this Liverpool home record"

Burnley mate.

Burnley.
To be fair Man City had about 5 matches sandbagged.

Lovely jubbly

- Shit
- Eat pie
- Gravy
- Screeding
- Piss in the sink

And that’s the Burnley way.

- Shit
- Eat pie
- Gravy
- Screeding
- Piss in the sink

And that’s the Burnley way.
The fact that it winds up Klopp amuses me, in the same way as when things wind up Pep. It's like they can't understand it, because their shit-housery is different. It would amuse me if Dyche just took a big shit in their dugout and laughed at them.

Well it’s a nice change for them, usually they have players out because they’ve caught Covid at a sex dungeon or an illegal rave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757