Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley are getting a pummelling.

Why the hell are they even in the Premier League? They get battered by anyone half decent, but always manage to scrape enough 1-0’s against the average teams to stay up.

About time they ****ed off back to where they belong, playing against the rest of the clodhoppers in the Championship.

Why the hell are they even in the Premier League? They get battered by anyone half decent, but always manage to scrape enough 1-0’s against the average teams to stay up.

About time they ****ed off back to where they belong, playing against the rest of the clodhoppers in the Championship.

Not ideal for us that.

Where's Chilwell playing? Can't be arsed turning on the tele to find out and team sheet looks as though he's in midfield.

Not bad but I think a Man Utd win would have been better.

If we say Man City & Utd will finish 1 & 2, that leaves 2 CL spots up for grabs. Hopefully West Ham will fade and we will steady/improve but Chelsea & Liverpool are likely to finish strong but then there are also Spurs and Everton to watch out for.

Basically, whoever is below us in the league, the fewer points they pick up then the better for us.

They are going to bully 3 points out of us though.

Wolves score after 61 min with their first touch inside the Man C penalty box

Man Utd looked well off it tonight so still only a point ahead of us.

3 CL spots still well up for grabs so long as we don't lose too much ground.

Another chance to go second without any games in hand for Man U blown.
OR...

Man U, a team with the better players, unable to beat a shit team. Not going to form at the moment. Maybe we aren't in such bad shape (comparatively) after all.

This is a messed up season. Only Man City, with effectively 2 first teams, are showing consistency at the moment. Given our squad which, (with all due respects to the commentators) isn't all it's cracked up to be, I reckon we've been doing pretty darned well to keep up.

Chelsea are definitely going to get into the top 4 at the end of the season aren't they? Jammy bastards.

Not a good night for us

Chelsea are definitely going to get into the top 4 at the end of the season aren't they? Jammy bastards.
Hardly Jammy. Abramovich made a shrewd move there and they’ve been very good under Tuchel. Lampard was an error. Shame he didn’t stay for longer really

Had the Burnley game on the background, had to turn it off because BT insist on employing Partridge-esque commentators and pairing them with idiots. Jabbering on and on and on with ****ing Steve McFannyflaps. I’m cancelling it when we can go to the football again, it’s utter shit.

Had the Burnley game on the background, had to turn it off because BT insist on employing Partridge-esque commentators and pairing them with idiots. Jabbering on and on and on with ****ing Steve McFannyflaps. I’m cancelling it when we can go to the football again, it’s utter shit.

From almost all feedback I’ve seen BT have made a mess of it. Is that fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757