Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sell my soul to the devil to see them collapse after weeks of people saying they've wrapped up the league
Well I do remember reading this on some website in December:

" So much for "all the weird results in this unusual season" bollocks then eh? Going to be just a question of how far Liverpool win it by isn't it? Yawn "

So maybe...

**** it, Chelsea win please.

Then West Ham to lose and its been a top night.

They are absolutely bobbins this evening. No threat.
Eh?? Had the ball in the net twice in the first 5 mins.

They attack well but can't defend for shit.

West ham have 2 goals from nothing so far - a penalty and from a corner.

They're like Everton who are both just a different version of Burnley with a couple of decent players.

What a load of shit they really are at the back. Just ****ing hopeless

Need fans back in the grounds ASAP - West Ham will go to shite again once the fans are back.

Luckyish win for them as Leeds probs had more chances tonight than they did versus us but couldn't score and West Ham did.

They seem to keep grinding them out which is a bit of a worry to be honest.

Lingard and Moyes are desperate for us to think they are perfectionists and that they're not happy with tonight's performance. They need a smack in the face and to be brought down to earth.

They play Man Utd next but I bet they'll win that as it will be typical that the one game we want Utd to win, they'll **** it up.

Chelsea look to be on form, or at least getting results. Hardly surprising given the talent they have in their ranks, it only took a decent manager to put them together and get them playing. Bring back Lampard.

The gap that briefly appeared is now closing. Beaky squum time approaches methinks. We need 3 points this weekend, we've not got the easiest of run-ins and need points in the bank as a bit of a buffer. Or others (West Ham, Everton, Spurs) to fall away.

sorry guys, I 'm feeling a bit down - I can see the CL spot slipping away from us. I need to keep the faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860
8Hull City3859