Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll do nicely. Plus the first leg of my acca goes in thanks to both teams scoring. Fingers crossed for the rest.

****ing Newcastle

Surviving only because there always seem to be (unbelieveably) at least 3 teams worse than them every year & they manage to put together some sort of desperate run at the arse end of every season to stick around for no apparent reason for another shit season.

They are Coventry in my youth, Wigan in the 2000s, Sunderland lots of times. Truly a waste of space & time.

****ing love them right this minute though.

( DON'T...****ING...CHUCK IT !!! )

I'd love to see Newcastle hanging on each season for away game purposes. Brighton n Southampton n that can **** right off.

And if you can't get a ticket in the away end (or don't like heights), it's always easy to get a ticket in the rest of the ground.

I can get them cheaper eslewhere as I've got contacts within NUFC. But after taking my ma and 5 year old back in 2015/16 I'd not risk again. Surprised my ma didn't get us beaten up.

Jose gone?

Now they have their ESL riches they can afford to do what they like.

Also think this is a distraction move too to try and get people talking about something else other than the ESL.

Ha, we just said the same in our office.
Going by the comments on the BBC article there are a lot of comments suggesting he has been sacked for refusing to take training today after the ESL announcement.

If that is true, it could be a massive start of things to come.

Going by the comments on the BBC article there are a lot of comments suggesting he has been sacked for refusing to take training today after the ESL announcement.

It’s the football night of the long knives!

I've seen that. Not sure if I believe it, but would be massive if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757