Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we seriously suggesting that Levy has Kane shackled in the basement somewhere only to be brought out on match days? I don't buy that he's been unable to leave. There are plenty of airport waiting rooms.

I don't seem to have a cash out option on this bet - does anyone know why that would be? It's now 8/11 on Paddy Power so I don't get why they're not trying to tempt me to settle early.

Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Leicester - 90/1 Name the Top 4 - English Premier League
14:00 23 May

Stake £5.00 Potential Returns £455.00

I don't seem to have a cash out option on this bet - does anyone know why that would be? It's now 8/11 on Paddy Power so I don't get why they're not trying to tempt me to settle early.

Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Leicester - 90/1 Name the Top 4 - English Premier League
14:00 23 May

Stake £5.00 Potential Returns £455.00

Is it through PP aye? Their cash out shit seems to be all to shite atm. Couldn't cash out on my PSG v Man City last night. Lesson to be learnt from my experience is to stick same bet through Betfair in future.

So, on to Man U vs Liverpool. Hard to say but come on Man U! Hammer Liverpool handsomely please.

This match is akin to bin juice paint tramp's spit. Just utterly disgusting and hard to barrack for a winner. I'll let you decide which one is which.

The UCL door has now been firmly closed in Everton’s face. One out.
Some of the shite we heard about them at the start of the season was ridiculous. They're a mediocre club for crocked has-beens and always will be. Meanwhile every mention of Leicester is followed by one qualifying comment or another that dismisses us as a non entity.

So, on to Man U vs Liverpool. Hard to say but come on Man U! Hammer Liverpool handsomely please.

This match is akin to bin juice paint tramp's spit. Just utterly disgusting and hard to barrack for a winner. I'll let you decide which one is which.

I meant "play" rather than "paint", fans.

Man U to win, deffo. It might be the done thing to say 'aiming for 2nd' but perso I've an eye on what's behind. Unless Chelsea **** up, I can see them finishing 3rd.

Does t second mean we don’t have to play qualifiers?
Top 4 gets you into the group stages. One of the unfortunate changes to the champions league that brought us closer and closer to a closed shop. At least we'll be able to profit from it, hopefully.

Manchester United should be fined heavily and have points deducted.
No they shouldn’t. That could have happened at any ground. If that many Leicester fans wanted to get into the KP, there’s not much Leicester City could have done about it.

Dear Premier league,

Please can you reschedule the Man Yoo v LiVARpool game for Tuesday the 11th of May with a 8pm KO

Love BR.

Dear Premier league,

Please can you reschedule the Man Yoo v LiVARpool game for Tuesday the 11th of May with a 8pm KO

Love BR.

I think there are two options.

Either they play it tomorrow, or they play it on FA cup final weekend.
Liverpool are due to play West Brom that weekend, but that game could be moved to 12th May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757