Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on when the Man U v Liverpool match is rescheduled for, the postponement might work well for us as I'm sure Man U would have had more than one eye on the Europa League semi-final and duly rested some players.

Nah

Not in England. The aristos & their descendants still run everything & just pretend that they don't.

& in the US all that happens is that one of them pretends to be a Man of the People (TM) & despite every shred of evidence & common sense pointing to that being ridiculous, they believe it anyway.

Plus...are some of these Utd fans the same ones that were happy to **** off the FA Cup so the club could sell T-shirts in South America? The ones who when interviewed about it said:

" FA Cup? It's Mickey Mouse innit?" *

* Yes. Mickey Mouse. Until of course a few years later it became the only thing they had a chance of winning. Then it miraculously became important again.

Whilst I agree with getting American owners out of the game as it's bound to lead to disaster, Utd fans protesting is so utterly ridiculous to watch that I can't take it seriously.

All that Green & Gold shite disappeared quickly enough when they won the CL didn't it?

**** em with a big stick. ****s.
For the first time ever I agreed with Souness today when he said that United fans are upset about not being too dogs.

The only ones who have any leg to stand on are the fans who walked away and formed FC United.

****ing hell, just watching MOTD late and how the **** did Fleck not get a red card for that!?

Someone has watched the replay, seem him take a look before stamping his foot down an opponents face and decide it was an accident!?!

Absolutely disgusting play.
The biggest problem with VAR is the same officials that were making endless and bizarre mistakes every game have now been put in charge of VAR, its like buying a new Porsche but sticking the engine out of your old Ford Mondeo in it but expecting it to perform like a Porsche.

The biggest problem with VAR is the same officials that were making endless and bizarre mistakes every game have now been put in charge of VAR, its like buying a new Porsche but sticking the engine out of your old Ford Mondeo in it but expecting it to perform like a Porsche.
Or alternatively, buying a Porsche and letting your grandma drive it.

Chris Wood! Could one of the biggest goals he’s scored for us.

Wet Spam looking superb on the break

A world away from our limp wristed pile of turd on Friday night

We thrive under pressure. Can see us winning this one by three or four goals.

WHU v Everton
Man u v Liverpool
Man C v Chelsea
Leeds v Tottenham

With us dropping 2 points vs the saints these 4 games are going to have a huge impact on our ambition to finish in the top 4.
If WHU beat Everton on Saturday we would need to win at least 2 more games, it would be shit if we lost to Tottenham on the last day and finished 5th again.
A massive game for us on Friday we need to get 3 points to put the pressure on the teams playing on Saturday.

It would be shit if we lost to Tottenham on the last day and finished 5th again.

don't ya just know it. Tbh, I really really don't want to be going into that game needing 3 points. I wouldn't want to go into any game needing 3 points but particularly not them. Man U was bad enough but Spurs...

We absolute have to keep 3 points between us and Spurs going into that last game. While they are bottlers a “win and you’re in” scenario would scare us shitless.

Im sure everyone is doing this but...

win on Friday gives us an 8 point gap with 12 available for West Ham

a 10 point gap with 12 available on Spurs.

a 12 point gap with 15 available on Liverpool.

So realistically, handle the business on Friday and assuming Chelsea will see it home....

The absolute maximum points we would need is

71 for West Ham (assuming GD)
70 for Liverpool
69 for Spurs

A win against Newcastle puts us on 66. It really is must win.

I think this season has proved that it doesn't matter who we play, we are competitive against everyone.

We picked up ten points out of twelve in these four fixtures earlier in the season. I am confident that we will win a couple of these matches at least. Why wouldn't we?

We've been far more vulnerable at home to weaker sides than we have away to big six teams this season. Losing at home to Newcastle and them winning at Man Utd and Chelsea would be typical 20/21 Leicester.

Added to this, none of the four sides chasing the top four have displayed any consistency. There really is no reason to expect any of them to suddenly win three or four games in a row.

Chill out.

I think this season has proved that it doesn't matter who we play, we are competitive against everyone.

We picked up ten points out of twelve in these four fixtures earlier in the season. I am confident that we will win a couple of these matches at least. Why wouldn't we?

We've been far more vulnerable at home to weaker sides than we have away to big six teams this season. Losing at home to Newcastle and them winning at Man Utd and Chelsea would be typical 20/21 Leicester.

Added to this, none of the four sides chasing the top four have displayed any consistency. There really is no reason to expect any of them to suddenly win three or four games in a row.

Chill out.
In particular, the bold bit. Agree. We'll be alright.

We had the opportunity to **** it up a few matches ago against Palace. They didn't.

Chill out.
…you know what you did, don’t you?

Man Utd v Liverpool rearranged for Thursday 13th and means it will be Uniteds 3rd game in 5 days.

Can't hold out much hope for them getting much from that.

Unless, 2 days earlier when they play us they play a second string and let us win. Then they can use the fresh first team to beat Liverpool 2 days later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757