Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well. I'd reconciled myself to losing 3rd place anyway, it's just a little earlier than I'd anticipated.

Next match up is the one that concerned me more.

Much as I detest Chelsea, I hope they stuff Manchester City in the final. Guardiola and his players deserve to lose it for their sheer arrogance.

Chelsea were never going to drop out of the top 4. It's all about West Ham and Liverpool....

2 great chances in a minute for Soton and miss.

Liverpool go up the other end and score.

Not looking like a very good weekend at all.

I know West Ham have 4 very winnable games but I've just had a look at Liverpool's.....**** me, we're ****ed aren't we.

We could do with a couple of favours; big one today from Everton and one from OGS on Tuesday.

We're not out of it yet, we still have points in the bag. IF we get a win on Tuesday that'll widen that gap on WH and Liverpool ahead of their matches. It'll throw some pressure back on them. It'd also take us back to 3rd but that's largely academic IMHO, though you never know. Get a result against Chelsea (in the league) and the picture looks very different.

I'm hopeful but, tbh, not optimistic. We need our players to step up and get it together, like I know they can. It's that aspect I'm not confident of.

We could do with a couple of favours; big one today from Everton and one from OGS on Tuesday.

We're not out of it yet, we still have points in the bag. IF we get a win on Tuesday that'll widen that gap on WH and Liverpool ahead of their matches. It'll throw some pressure back on them. It'd also take us back to 3rd but that's largely academic IMHO, though you never know. Get a result against Chelsea (in the league) and the picture looks very different.

I'm hopeful but, tbh, not optimistic. We need our players to step up and get it together, like I know they can. It's that aspect I'm not confident of.
We won't get **** all from any of our remaining games & to rub salt into our wounds next weekend WHU will go into 4th whilst Chelsea are racking the goals up against us in the F. A cup final

It’s all over after today

It’s a good thing for your health once you realise we’ve tossed it away again - the tension will seep away and you won’t have to anxiously watch every single minute of every other game hoping desperately for something to go our way. It won’t matter if it does cos it’s already done and dusted

Relax and accept another year in the godawful Europa League

It’s all over after today

It’s a good thing for your health once you realise we’ve tossed it away again - the tension will seep away and you won’t have to anxiously watch every single minute of every other game hoping desperately for something to go our way. It won’t matter if it does cos it’s already done and dusted

Relax and accept another year in the godawful Europa League
I think the tension will still be there to see if we even get into the sodding Europa League

Excellent, Villa ahead at half time. ManU to bust a gut 2nd half chasing the game, ensuring the names are too shagged out to start Tuesday??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757