Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Man Utd getting Sancho and Varane this window, Man City already having their existing squad alone but potentially signing Harry Kane too, and Chelsea still being linked to Haaland with rumours that won't go away all makes me think we've maybe missed our chance to get into the top 4 soon...

If they all happen, there should only be that 4th place finish to play for for everyone else really.

Hopefully Liverpool don't improve on last season!

Various news sources reporting that “we haven’t any money” Man City have bid 100m for Grealish.

Is that on top of the £100m they're looking to spunk on Sir Harrington Kane?

You'd assume so. I was wondering if it was either or, but then realised they don't have a striker...

I know Pep loves a false 9 but surely even he wouldn't go without an option of a striker (other than Jesus)

You'd assume so. I was wondering if it was either or, but then realised they don't have a striker...

I know Pep loves a false 9 but surely even he wouldn't go without an option of a striker (other than Jesus)
Whatever Pep tries will be genius obviously.

Things you love to see...

Harry Kane, after all his time at Spurs as their hero, now trying to force Levy into selling him.

Ha. I wouldn't have thought Harry Kane was that kind of player tbh. But if Levy has gone back on an agreement then you can see why.

Odds on Spurs to get relegated this season?

Lol

Tin pot Spurs

Tottenham are refusing to comment on it...seems odd if he's just having a test?

Lovely jubbly

You love it, don’t you? It’s just delicious.

And all while in the background Man City are spending their ill gotten gains like it’s going to be taken away from them.

Nice story, apart from the reports that he is not due in until tomorrow. That would possibly explain why he is not in today.

He was due in for testing, according to that article, but who knows where the truth lies.

Nice story, apart from the reports that he is not due in until tomorrow. That would possibly explain why he is not in today.

It doesn't really matter, it's funny anyway.

It wouldn't be a headline if we hadn't known for ages that he's desperate to leave. Seeing Spurs fans grasp at straws like this when they know he's probably off is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263