Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, I hadn’t even noticed. When did he leave Real Madrid?
It actually cheered me up today after being pissed off about us losing. BBC pundits absolutely certain Man U are now transformed into a genuine title challenger now Ronny is here. Made me laugh out loud.

FFS.

Helps himself to 2 goals on his big hype day against a side that will finish bottom half & thats it, title contenders now ?

Christ.

I wish I ran a TV network. I'd introduce performance related pay for these gibbering morons. Staff turnover would be immense. Got to be the easiest ****ing job in the world hasn't it? Talk uninformed shite & get paid for it.

Lets see what they have to say at Xmas shall we.

Lets see what they have to say at Xmas shall we.

Sorry GUAW, I think you'll be eating your words here. Ronaldo might not win it on his own, but having a player of that quality join a team often gets everyone else to up their games.

I think Man United will be challenging this year.

Sorry GUAW, I think you'll be eating your words here. Ronaldo might not win it on his own, but having a player of that quality join a team often gets everyone else to up their games.

I think Man United will be challenging this year.
The only thing that can save us is Ole, and even he might struggle to make a mess of it.

Watching Palace dismantle Spurs on MotD, it’s a thing of beauty. I love how hostile Selhurst can be to visiting teams, I wish we had more of that. Spurs got rattled, lost their discipline and got what they deserved. Palace superb. Lovely stuff.

Watching Palace dismantle Spurs on MotD, it’s a thing of beauty. I love how hostile Selhurst can be to visiting teams, I wish we had more of that. Spurs got rattled, lost their discipline and got what they deserved. Palace superb. Lovely stuff.
Zaha and Tanganga should both have been off for me.
Complete loss of discipline for both. Hands everywhere. Still lovely seeing Spuds lose.

Zaha and Tanganga should both have been off for me.
Complete loss of discipline for both. Hands everywhere. Still lovely seeing Spuds lose.
Not sure either one needed to go, Tanganga maybe but his head was already gone. No surprise to see him go shortly after.

Lukaku is tremendous, what a signing he is.

Not sure either one needed to go, Tanganga maybe but his head was already gone. No surprise to see him go shortly after.

Lukaku is tremendous, what a signing he is.
I think Tanganga probably deserved a straight red based on replay. That said, the manager missed a trick not subbing him. Zaha was going to have him on toast or he was going to get sent off.

Not sure if there is something wrong with me but is anyone else pissed off that TV refuse to show replays of leg/ankle breaks now.

To make it clear, I completely agree we should see scenes like the Christian Eriksson where someone is actually being resuscitated but a leg/ankle break is an unfortunate and acceptable risk of playing the game.

I missed the Elliott incident just now getting a drink but now I have no idea what happened and whilst I do feel really sorry for the injured player, I'd like to see it myself so I can make my own opinion and I do not believe a broken bone is too serious to show on TV.

Not sure if there is something wrong with me but is anyone else pissed off that TV refuse to show replays of leg/ankle breaks now.

To make it clear, I completely agree we should see scenes like the Christian Eriksson where someone is actually being resuscitated but a leg/ankle break is an unfortunate and acceptable risk of playing the game.

I missed the Elliott incident just now getting a drink but now I have no idea what happened and whilst I do feel really sorry for the injured player, I'd like to see it myself so I can make my own opinion and I do not believe a broken bone is too serious to show on TV.
To be honest, your opinion means sod all in the grand scheme of things, so there's really no reason for them to show it just so you can have your own opinion on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263