Premier League 2021/22

Payne74

I drove from Margate to Manchester (Maine Road) to watch us beat them 0-1 Mark Robbins scored the winner but they had a pitch inspection an hour before ko due to the adverse weather, all I remember about the game was singing he's got a pineapple on his head and the snow coming down and getting home at 5am

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I drove from Margate to Manchester (Maine Road) to watch us beat them 0-1 Mark Robbins scored the winner but they had a pitch inspection an hour before ko due to the adverse weather, all I remember about the game was singing he's got a pineapple on his head and the snow coming down and getting home at 5am
I drove from Ramsgate to the same match ffs.

give_us_a_wave

Poor old Pep, it’s a miracle they do as well as they do, isn’t it……

Poor little mite. Down to his last 15 £50m+ international superstars.

If you listen carefully you can hear my heart bleeding for the lad. Gutted.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Mate I had a season ticket for 4 years around that time and also went to most away games,
Me too. I wonder how many times we raced each other along the Thanet Way.

Brown Nose

Am I being out of order here? Since when is it appropriate to stop matches when someone takes ill in the crowd? What is that supposed to achieve exactly? There have been fans injured/taken ill loads of times at games I've been at and it's only now that all of a sudden it means that the game has to be suspended.

Just get the person to medical people or medical people to the person. What on earth does it have to do with the game?

When I go down at the KP with the inevitable heart attack whilst I'm booing with all my might, **** stopping the game for me. Just carry me out to an ambulance. If I survived, I'd be embarrassed.

tedfoxxx

What do they expect? They’ve been shit forever and they don’t like/fail under every single manager they have. They’re a complete non club, I’d watch Tranmere instead if I’d been subjected to 30 years of **** all.

Bezu Fache Fox

That sounded like Tony Bellew, enough to give anyone a headache. I'm not sure who they can get in that's better than Rafa to be honest. Everton have got just as many issues as we have at the moment.

As others have said on this forum, the top flight has a handful of very good sides and a lot of gormless nonsense making up the rest.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2256
2Liverpool2145
3Chelsea2243
4West Ham Utd2237
5Arsenal2035
6Tottenham 1833
7Manchester Utd2032
8Wolves2031
9Brighton2028
10Leicester1825