Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amusing. That famous Scouse sense of humour on display yet again.

To be expected in a city almost entirely composed of violent theiving filth though.

Still, might be an idea to direct the anger at the clueless ****s running the club who've made bad decision after bad decision for years & years now. Managers at Everton are basically just damage control & eventually they run out of steam. Pretty much a blueprint for how not to run a football club.

But of course it's worse for them as they have this ridiculous notion that they can challenge the club next door. Never going to happen. Delusional. It's not the 1980s anymore. Get the **** over that & they might have some hope.

Or maybe one day some brutal dictatorship might buy them & give them a ton of money. Never know. Or some ****wit Yank billionaire maybe? Wonder if Trump wants to buy a football club?

Amusing. That famous Scouse sense of humour on display yet again.

To be expected in a city almost entirely composed of violent theiving filth though.

Still, might be an idea to direct the anger at the clueless ****s running the club who've made bad decision after bad decision for years & years now. Managers at Everton are basically just damage control & eventually they run out of steam. Pretty much a blueprint for how not to run a football club.

But of course it's worse for them as they have this ridiculous notion that they can challenge the club next door. Never going to happen. Delusional. It's not the 1980s anymore. Get the **** over that & they might have some hope.

Or maybe one day some brutal dictatorship might buy them & give them a ton of money. Never know. Or some ****wit Yank billionaire maybe? Wonder if Trump wants to buy a football club?
That 84/85 team was quality.

I'm only half watching. Man u player dived to try and get a pen and the ref told him to get up.....he wasn't booked was he?

How is slabhead not booked for spending 2 minutes to tie his ****ing shoelaces? Time wasting twat.

Quite enjoying watching Everton shit the bed here.

2 offside goals

And yet now winning.

Gray with an absolute thumper

And a last minute stunner from Gray turns it around for them.

A good game to watch.

Very little ****ing around with the ball at the back for the sake of it.

could have implications for our fixture next Thursday

I was about to post a sarcastic message saying that I hope that Kane wasn't one of them.

But then I realised the inevitability of what is coming next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757