Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like they had their sleep disturbed by some ****s letting off fireworks for a few hours, early in the morning
Good on the Everton fans

Passion

Leeds or Everton to be relegated? It's like trying to pick between Jo Guest and Jenna Jameson.
Oooooooooh no !! Thats no choice.

I've met Jo Guest. At a charity gig at the 100 Club in 2001.

I remember thinking at the time that it should probably be illegal for any one person to have that much of a share of the world's attractiveness quota. Close up she's even more impossibly fabulous than you'd imagine.

On top of which she was loads of fun, got stupidly drunk & didn't care & was funny as ****.

Also, she completely squashes the assumption that glamour models are all bimbos. Smart as ****. I was a touch in love with her by 10:30

Jenna would have to go some to top that.

As for Leeds or Everton? Everton. Leeds you sort of expect to struggle & relegation wouldn't be much of a surprise. Everton would be a massive shock & all the better for it.

Oooooooooh no !! Thats no choice.

I've met Jo Guest. At a charity gig at the 100 Club in 2001.

I remember thinking at the time that it should probably be illegal for any one person to have that much of a share of the world's attractiveness quota. Close up she's even more impossibly fabulous than you'd imagine.

On top of which she was loads of fun, got stupidly drunk & didn't care & was funny as ****.

Also, she completely squashes the assumption that glamour models are all bimbos. Smart as ****. I was a touch in love with her by 10:30

Jenna would have to go some to top that.

Quite mad that we've had soup jokes and all sorts of bollocks mentioned on here in 20 years and this hasn't been brought up. Unless I've missed it. I met Peter Shilton in Gateshead once, didn't think much of his tits or intelligence.

A Liverpool quadruple would have been unbearable so I thank spurs for that spanner lobbed into the works.

Nobody gives two ****s when man City win the league.

It's boring

Nobody gives two ****s when man City win the league.

It's boring
The best case scenario for the end of the season will be: liverpool win the premier league on goal difference, but lose both cup finals to chelsea and real madrid.

Couldn’t get to the game tonight, so I’ve watched Leeds Chelsea, Leeds are dross but fair play to there fans they haven’t stopped chanting all game, I’ll be surprised if they stay up but fans brilliant

Couldn’t get to the game tonight, so I’ve watched Leeds Chelsea, Leeds are dross but fair play to there fans they haven’t stopped chanting all game, I’ll be surprised if they stay up but fans brilliant
Best fans in the league by a ****ing mile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366