Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 absolute stunners here:

I think he could get near to, or even beat, the record of Lord David of Beckhamingshire seeing as half of them have come in the past couple of years.

I really don't get this. Everton are in exactly the same position as a club as they were on Friday. They've spent almost half a billion quid in the last decade on complete shite & the only 2 players they currently have who are capable of scoring goals have both been injured for most of the season. **** knows how any of that is Benitez fault.

Plus it's fuelled by that laughably childish "used to be Liverpool" narrative.

Tossers need to wake up to the fact that not even Liverpool fans care about them anymore. Man U is their big derby game now & has been for years. The merseyside derby only really matters to Everton now & to Sky/BT when they need to big it up for a Sunday.

Should we have hounded O'Neill & Robertson out of the club due to their Forest connections & given up a promotion & 2 trophies?

Witless ****s.

& which washed up journeyman are they going to get in January to come & save their souls?

Or does Big Dunc get to have another go using the tried & tested management technique of handing out a good kicking in the car park to players who underperform?

Everton's problem is they've been in the top division since god was in primary school. A relegation could be just what they need to focus their minds on reality.
They certainly are overdue a reckoning and agree a booting to the championship would do them good. The list of signings and the money they’ve shelled out is eye-watering. And that’s before you factor in the manager contracts they’ve had to pay off. Only United can compare for dysfunction.

That all said, as a Leicester fan I’m disappointed they sacked him. They were ****ing awful and we’re showing no signs of improvement. Rafa may be a busted flush now. Perhaps they’ll bring in someone worse though. Lampard, for example.

They certainly are overdue a reckoning and agree a booting to the championship would do them good. The list of signings and the money they’ve shelled out is eye-watering. And that’s before you factor in the manager contracts they’ve had to pay off. Only United can compare for dysfunction.

That all said, as a Leicester fan I’m disappointed they sacked him. They were ****ing awful and we’re showing no signs of improvement. Rafa may be a busted flush now. Perhaps they’ll bring in someone worse though. Lampard, for example.
Someone like Potter would be good for them, although they do seem to ruin more or less every player and manager regardless.

I don't understand how or why Martinez is being linked again. I recall Everton fans thinking he was shit?
I think they think everyone is shit because like Spurs they are treated like a massive club but they win absolutely **** all.

Burnley have requested a postponement of their game with Watford

I think he could get near to, or even beat, the record of Lord David of Beckhamingshire seeing as half of them have come in the past couple of years.

not a patch on Huth

Southgate was stupid not to take him last summer. He'd have ****ed in the winner in the last minute of the final.

I don't understand how or why Martinez is being linked again. I recall Everton fans thinking he was shit?
Top three in the betting are Martinez, Big Dunc & Rooney.

It's ****ing priceless. Shows how much of a desperate knee jerk reaction the sacking is. No plan. No hope. Worst run club in the league. It's a shame they probably won't go down. I'd ****ing love it if they did.

Top three in the betting are Martinez, Big Dunc & Rooney.

It's ****ing priceless. Shows how much of a desperate knee jerk reaction the sacking is. No plan. No hope. Worst run club in the league. It's a shame they probably won't go down. I'd ****ing love it if they did.
Absolutely, if they ever got there house in order they could easily be doing what West Ham are doing this season, what we were doing for the two seasons before that, and spurs before that. Long may they continue to dick it up

There were reports yesterday that he'd been approached but turned them down in favour of staying at Roma, which is a shame

How come they're not going for that Brenden Rogers bloke, what ever his name is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757