Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching MotD as well. Shit penalty by Mahrez wasn't it? I don't understand why managers insist he's the penalty taker.
His stats really are not good.

If Chelsea get binned from the league do we get a European spot if we finish ahead of Wolves :icon lol:

Arsenal have done a Leicester this season it seems. Chelsea guaranteed a CL spot so nothing riding on our match.

Arsenal have done a Leicester this season it seems. Chelsea guaranteed a CL spot so nothing riding on our match.

Spurs just need a point to qualify. Worth sticking a few grand on Norwich giving them a good bumming.

What a shite season this is turning out to be. Our lot being woeful for most of it, Man. City looking likely to win the league, Liverpool winning both domestic cups and with a very good chance of the Champions League too but to cap it all, Tottenham pretty much qualifying for the Champions League.

I cannot stand Spurs but I love Conte. He's a fabulously mad winner.

I cannot stand Arsenal and I really can't be doing with that plastic Pep in charge of them.

So, bizarrely I'm actually hoping Spurs do it.

I cannot stand Arsenal and I really can't be doing with that plastic Pep in charge of them.

Still, it will keep Kane at Spurs as they will dress 4th place up as some sort of trophy

I can't stand either team. It would be good for spurs to draw their final game and arsenal to beat everton 16-0 or something. If one of them misses out in hilarious circumstances then it makes up for the other one winning.

the two games against Everton and an abject performance against Newcastle have cost us big time, we could have been breathing down the neck of Manure to finish in the top 6 ah well.

the two games against Everton and an abject performance against Newcastle have cost us big time, we could have been breathing down the neck of Manure to finish in the top 6 ah well.
Perhaps.

Feels like the real thing that's cost us, though, is our magical transformation of the existence of the corner kick into an automatic one-goal handicap.

Heard something the other day about the number of teams in the Premier League who have a negative goal difference and how it was really bad. I just had a look at the table and there's only two teams below 7th place who don't have a negative goal difference, Palace on +4 and Leicester on 0.

I wonder what the correlation is with a team continually trying to play it out from the back and the number of goals they concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757