Premier League 2022/23

Yep, clear red for me - airbrushed out of history by the total ****s on commentary

Yep, clear red for me - airbrushed out of history by the total ****s on commentary
Jenas saying Onana just needs to get up and get on with it was ridiculous.

Any other CB and they would be calling for a red card.

Liverpool are ropey as **** so far. How far are Man City going to win it by this time? ****ing hell. Could be in the bag before the world cup.

Some really shit and bias looking officiating again today.

Of all the horrible shit about modern football, the creeping sense that the refs are part of the fix is among the worst.

Of all the horrible shit about modern football, the creeping sense that VAR is part of the fix is among the worst.

Did VAR even bother to look at van Dijk's horrific challenge today? It's one thing the ref missing it in the heat of the moment but isn't VAR supposed to sort out such obvious errors.

Being down the bottom is a pain as I find myself wanting Liverpool and MC to get 3 points and not giving our bottom half rivals any points

Of all the horrible shit about modern football, the creeping sense that the refs are part of the fix is among the worst.

Scandalous one in this Villa game

Perfectly good goal ruled out by a blind/bent linesman

It’s all fixed

I see Chelsea's goalkeeper got more "protection" today from VAR?

Add that to several other incidents where VAR l favoured a scab club (I refuse to call them "big six"), can corruption be genuinely called without being over the top?

Something stinks in football. Just when you think it can't break much more, it gets twatted by a wrecking ball.

Not to carry on too much but there is absolutely no way on earth the "referee" would have disallowed the goal had it been the other way around. I even doubt whether those utterly inept VAR people would have reviewed it.

The sad thing is, no one is surprised. As if the scab clubs with their seemingly infinite resources (and I include in this their lawyers) need any more help.

Unfortunately, it will take unprecedented movement to mend football, and that just ain't happening whilst the haves continue to have.

Just do the super league. It will actually help proper football recover. The sooner the scab clubs can wank each other off at their own tea party the better. I'm just so ****ed off with it all.

Still gobsmacked by some of the decisions today.

The Chelsea keeper fiasco
Virgil’s studs up
Forests handball penalty
Offside call against Villa
Newcastles disallowed goal
Brentford penalty that took about 10 looks at VAR

And that was just in the 10 minute highlight reel I watched.

I feel a poll coming on

It's incompetence not corruption.

Decisions that benefit the 'big' teams are focused on more. But the truth is that referees are making a mess of VAR all the time.

Consider the type of characters that become referees. Then put them in charge of technical support for the role. Then let them overcomplicate it. That's where we are.

The standard of refereeing is really poor at the moment. Mike Riley has been disastrous as head of PGMOL and is quite rightly being removed. Bizarrely that is happening in the middle of this season so the whole set up is in limbo. Add in a lot of experienced referees quitting leaving us with a brain void. What we're left with is a bunch of halfwits trying to avoid responsibility.

VAR should make being a referee easier. Somehow these idiots are making it harder.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463