Premier League 2022/23

Can’t think of a player that has declined as quickly as Dele
I don't think he's declined that far necessarily I just don't think he was ever as good as either he or pundits thought he was. He was always a one in five player for Spurs at best and I think he's just been found out a little. Still, he's certainly gone backwards somewhat.

They won't be paying him this. Or anything like this. His 'reported' wage at Manchester United was £75k a week.

When a player is out of contract and moves on a free transfer they'll often get a big increase in pay. The club signing them doesn't have to pay a transfer fee, so they have more money to pay the player.

Paying him £30 million over the course of a three year contract, for example, works out cheaper than buying a player for £20 million, and paying them £100,000 a week.

When a player is out of contract and moves on a free transfer they'll often get a big increase in pay. The club signing them doesn't have to pay a transfer fee, so they have more money to pay the player.

Paying him £30 million over the course of a three year contract, for example, works out cheaper than buying a player for £20 million, and paying them £100,000 a week.
And I understand all of this. However, there's not a ****s chance that he is on 200k a week.

Oh sorry Mr Expert. I didn't realise you were more clued up than the reports from the likes of The Times and The Daily Mail.
The Daily Mail? The Daily ****ing Mail?! Mate, I think you've just answered your own question. Didn't one of these rags report Choudhury being on about a squllion pounds a week?

You're exactly the type of demographic they love.

The Daily Mail? The Daily ****ing Mail?! Mate, I think you've just answered your own question. Didn't one of these rags report Choudhury being on about a squllion pounds a week?

You're exactly the type of demographic they love.
Grow a brain cell ffs. The Daily Mail is historically actually pretty accurate with it's breaking sporting news. Certainly more believable than you at any rate...

Grow a brain cell ffs. The Daily Mail is actually pretty accurate with it's breaking sporting news. Certainly more believable than you at any rate...
Oh, you're serious? ****. I thought you were joking. Hoped, I hoped you were joking.

Read a book for **** sake or widen your horizons. Relying on the Daily Mail for truth and reliability and telling me to grow a brain cell.... surely even you can see the irony. Surely?

I really hope it's true and Forest pay Jlinz or whatever his Insta handle is £200k a week, hopefully its also a 3 year deal with no relagation clause. Please please let this happen.

*Obviously he will score in 2 games this season *

The Guardian is saying Lingard has been asking for £180,000, and Forest are willing to smash their wage structure. But I'm sure even they wouldn't be stupid enough to pay him more than he's asking for...
tbf, some of the reports coming out are saying 'close to £200k'. It's still eye watering for Lingard.

Oh, you're serious? ****. I thought you were joking. Hoped, I hoped you were joking.

Read a book for **** sake or widen your horizons. Relying on the Daily Mail for truth and reliability and telling me to grow a brain cell.... surely even you can see the irony. Surely?
Assume makes an ass out of you.... not so much me. Just because I've read a few Daily Mail sports articles via Google I'm suddenly an avid reader? Again - grow a brain cell you absolute pleb. Not to mention the shocking tar-brushing of the statement.

Again - grow a brain cell you absolute pleb. Not to mention the shocking tar-brushing of the statement.
Yeah.... you are definitely their demographic.

Cracking stuff. :043:

Either don't get so angry about everything or, if you can't help it, blame everything on asylum seekers. You'll find it comes naturally to you.

Yeah.... you are definitely their demographic.

Cracking stuff. :043:

Either don't get so angry about everything or, if you can't help it, blame everything on asylum seekers. You'll find it comes naturally to you.
Some great assumptions there again. Still not grown that brain cell yet? Maybe it'll come eventually.... tick tock.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854