Premier League 2022/23

After a World Cup in a country that had to build all new stadiums and was widely accepted to be the most environmentally destructive ever, now supporters are being asked to “support green initiatives;such as having shorter showers”
What the actual **** is going on here?

After a World Cup in a country that had to build all new stadiums and was widely accepted to be the most environmentally destructive ever, now supporters are being asked to “support green initiatives;such as having shorter showers”

All a load of shit. Same credibility as the rainbow armbands etc. They'll be flying to away games but claiming to be giving their sacks a flannel wash to save the planet.

I love all this stuff. As a historian pretty much all my life I can't help looking into the future & imagining how things will be taught when today becomes history.
If the human race actually survives, 200 years from now people are going to look back at stuff like this & wonder what the **** we were up to. Its all going to look like a hugely extended Monty Python sketch.

Mind you, its more likely that most of the population will be living in containment camps run by the International Republic of Google. After they voted in favour of them, thinking it only applied to other people.

I love all this stuff. As a historian pretty much all my life I can't help looking into the future & imagining how things will be taught when today becomes history.
If the human race actually survives, 200 years from now people are going to look back at stuff like this & wonder what the **** we were up to. Its all going to look like a hugely extended Monty Python sketch.

Mind you, its more likely that most of the population will be living in containment camps run by the International Republic of Google. After they voted in favour of them, thinking it only applied to other people.
Kids will say “hang on - everyone knew you were ****ed, and yet still did almost nothing differently? Why?”

Chelsea have spent £426 million in the last two transfer windows, the latest signing Noni Madueke cost £30.7 million spread over a potential 8 1/2 years. They are hoovering up all the young players on very long contracts to bend FFP rules as much as possible.
I can see this pushing up the price of players even further as a £30 million pound player spread over 4 years is £7.5 million a year on the books but that same player brought for £40 million over 7 years £5.71 million per year.
Seams to me that these new rules only benefits the bigger clubs to the detriment of other clubs.

Southampton are also rubbish - its us or them for third bottom

Super game of exciting football - we are so far away from this it’s almost unreal

Something very special about this Arsenal side

This passing the ball forward malarkey will never catch on.

Super game of exciting football - we are so far away from this it’s almost unreal

Something very special about this Arsenal side
Have they released the dressing room photos yet?

Everton sacking Frank

Taking action and more than likely giving themselves a chance.

That’s very bad news

Wolves, Villa, Southampton and now Everton all taking decisive action - couple of those improving already

Meanwhile, back at Seagrave…..

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363